Game Crash After Updating to ProMods 2.60

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
bob36

29 Dec 2021 19:41

Hello,
I was finally able to download ProMods 2.60 yesterday after which I updated the game to 1.43. A day before that however, I had a save file corruption which caused no autosave instances to show in the loading screen. I was forced to delete the "save" folder in the "profiles" folder, which effectively reset my profile. After launching the game after the update, the game recreated the deleted folders. However, right from the first job, I have problems with the game stuttering severely with missing textures and ultimately crashed. I took a look at the game logs yesterday and deleted some incompatible mods whose manifest.sii files could not be accessed to make them compatible with 1.43. Earlier today, I tried again and similar errors popped up in the game log. I have attached the same with this post. I would appreciate if someone can take a look at it and help me find out which mod, if any, is causing the errors and crash. Thanks in advance!
P.S.: I had to split the log into parts because it was too large

Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -
Part 5 -

P.P.S: Most of the errors have to do with a sign, which leads me to believe that it is a ProMods issue or a Europe Reskin issue or an issue with D.B.Creation's AI traffic mod set because I have no other mods which would deal with any kind of signs. Would appreciate help pinpointing the culprit though...

bmwGTR

29 Dec 2021 20:02

Hi,

the DB Creation traffic mod do not work with ProMods 2.60 - they are not updated yet, you have to wait for an update or remove those.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

bob36

29 Dec 2021 20:06

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. There seems to be an update to the D.B.Creation mods. I will download them now and report back if that indeed solves the errors in the log above

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information