Game crash in Berlin

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
MandelSoft
Lead Developer

14 Jan 2016 00:13

Can you disable the mods one by one? Maybe one of them has a conflict we don't know...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Stuferus

18 Jan 2016 00:58

i did, didnt help.. same error.. ctd at every ikea (atleast in germany).. dont tell me i have a corrupt profile or something like that? whats the error we (the op, me and the others with this) have saying?

did you guys ask scs about it?

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

18 Jan 2016 03:59

Stuferus wrote:i did, didnt help.. same error.. ctd at every ikea (atleast in germany).. dont tell me i have a corrupt profile or something like that? whats the error we (the op, me and the others with this) have saying?

did you guys ask scs about it?
At a loss here... (English expression meaning I don't know what to say).

There is not a lot of point in asking SCS: they do not, officially, provide support for modded games. We are thankfull for the, unofficial, support we get in making our mod work with the game (a heads-up on changes to and new versions of the core game), but it does not extend to actual conflicts with games which have been modded in other ways. Because, let's be clear, a "clean" ProMods profile simply works with German Ikea's. If it didn't, I (and other moderators/beta-testers) have much more direct access to the devs in order to get their asses moving towards a solution, trust me. :twisted:

However, this may be related to other, mysterious, issues we've been having. Where is your headquarter located? -we've extensively modified certain cities and it turns out the game throws a wobbly when one's headquarters is located there, but that's 3rd of the things I would try in your situation.

1) Load your save without any mods enabled (ignore the warnings). Does Ika work in the Scandinavia DLC?
2) If so, re-enable ProMods and only ProMods (do not even load our own trailer pack, because we're only just now testing it for v1.22 compatibility). Does it work? -if not, go back to no mods at all and...
3) Relocate your headquarters to a bog standard SCS city like Luxembourg and try modding again.
4) If that works, re-enable your other mods one by one, until you find the one which is causing the problem (or not) and let us know about it.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Stuferus

18 Jan 2016 14:08

ok ill try a new profile :? and see if the error goes away. my hq is in ffm btw. i just had fright for berlin ikea.
and yes in my other profiles the dlc ika works great.. no problems with vanilla.. but ill test.. brb.. :)

Stuferus

21 Jan 2016 01:13

ok, im still testing this..

till now i can say it didnt crash with a new profile and only promods loaded.. the newest version of jazzycats trailer and cargo stuff seems to work as well.. next ill test his car traffic pack.. if that is ok, it could be a limitation of ai in the new patch or an error with his many truck traffic packs.. not sure yet..

or maybe my old profile was broken.. i hate to start frash and work my way up again, but oh well cant change it if my old profile is broken. :)

will report back in a few.

Stuferus

25 Jan 2016 15:20

couldnt reproduce my crash as of yet.. but i dont have the man tgx e6 installed yet.. it may really be a profile corruptions. i think its solved.. or atleast i hope it is.

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information