Game crashes when zooming the map.

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

31 May 2023 19:37

My game also crashes when I zoom in, but I don't understand, I don't use any cards other than PM EU , PM ME , and PM TGS ...

I have the Dowl zoom fix , I don't have the map zoom ticked in my generate DEF file , and I don't use any BG as this removes my colour options in the PM DEF file which really annoys me a solution please ?
Last edited by mads1153 on 31 May 2023 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Splitted the existing topic to a new topic, please open your own topic next time if you have issues.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

ScuL
Founder

01 Jun 2023 02:44

There is a limit with the amount if icons the game can display simultaneously on the world map.

Apparently since the last update, the combination of PM+ME+TGS is now exceeding that limit
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2023 19:12

SCS is really practical - do they ever think about map creators or not at all ? And how can I solve my problem now ? apart from going without PM ME, or TGS ?

Wouldn't there be a solution in the number of icons to display on the map ? With their new menue system where you can tick what you want to appear on the map ? :?

OfficialDOWL
Developer
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2023 21:45

You need to use one of my BG mods for the zoom fix to work since it is an addon for them. The zoom fix will have no affect without one of the backgrounds. You can still use your custom colours by editing the colour_data.sui file in the background mod.
Developer for Iceland Image
#3 forum spammer with a username beginning 'O'
ATS Background Map
ETS2 Background Maps

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2023 06:51

Hello and thank you for your clarification, I will install your Mods BG to correct the problem and study the file colour_data.sui ;) .

I just have a small question in the PM 2.65 open DEF where I usually configure my colours, where can I find the colour values that I have configured to put them back in your colour_data sui folder ?

Ajouté 3 heures 4 minutes 24 secondes après :
Thanks for your help, it worked like a charm, thanks also to Chat GPT for the colour codes ;)

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information