Problem crossing the Turkey - Greece border with BDF Truck / Drawbar trailer combination

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.68 has been released please post issues with 2.68 only
HondaCBX

24 May 2023 22:44

Dear developers,

Both at the Turkish and at the Greek side, I encountered an issue crossing the border with a BDF Truck and Drawbar Trailer combination. Although the barrier at the bordercrossing is standing upright, after the truck has crossed, the drawbar trailer is blocked. First I thought it was because the barrier closed in between the truck/drawbar trailer, however this was not the case.

It happened at the border crossing between the E84 (from Tekirdag) to the A2 (to Alexandroupoli). At other promods border crossings, I never experienced this issue (yet).

I'm not sure how to attach a picture of the situation, but I tried to state the border crossing is good as I can above. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need additional information. The game does not crash, it's just the blocking of drawbar trailer issue I experience here.

Kind regards,
Honda CBX

PS I must say I'm impressed yet again with the tremendous great work the team has delivered once more! It's such a joy every time to be able to switch ProMods back on after an ETS2 update!

r131w

04 Jul 2023 16:51

HondaCBX wrote:
24 May 2023 22:44
It happened at the border crossing between the E84 (from Tekirdag) to the A2 (to Alexandroupoli). At other promods border crossings, I never experienced this issue (yet).
I have the same issue. Saving the game, exiting ETS2, restarting it and reloading the save is my workaround. After the reload I can continue on my trip.
WOT https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/5777747
ETS2: HQ in Luxemburg, default map, MAN TGX 6x2 (BDF Tandem Truck Pack)
ETS2: HQ in Hamburg, Promods, Scania S 6x4 (BDF Tandem Truck)
ETS2: HQ in Stockholm, Promods, Volvo FH2020 6x4

Return to “Bug reports ETS2”

• Information