Finally tried this mod, kinda disappointed...

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
nvrbad

28 Jan 2014 02:18

...that I didn't try it earlier. I cannot believe how much more fun the game is now. A big "thank you" from me to the modders who made this. Just one quick question. Is there any way to make the city names on road signs bigger? I tend to drive without using my GPS and being close to 40 years young, my eyesight isn't what it used to be, lol. If not, no biggie. Love the mod, much appreciated!

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2014 20:03

You're just a youngster! Wait until you are sixty-five like me and parts start failing, if not falling off entirely... :lol:

Like yourself, after driving with ETS2 + Going East + ProMods + Poland Rebuilding, or for an alternate experience, the marvelous Hungary map, I find the default ETS2 + Going East rather bland and uninteresting! :mrgreen:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

LA-MJ
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2014 20:06

Nice job on the misleading title! :P

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2014 23:43

haha lovely title... wanted to start raging :p
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

mid east trucker
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2014 17:44

Nico wrote:haha lovely title... wanted to start raging :p
Please don't pee Nico off,he's already had 6 months worth of rage in one day with my Def problem :*

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2014 17:50

hehe +1.... but you were number 500+ of the ppl with the same problem ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Randleman

04 Mar 2014 19:38

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:You're just a youngster! Wait until you are sixty-five like me and parts start failing, if not falling off entirely... :lol:

Like yourself, after driving with ETS2 + Going East + ProMods + Poland Rebuilding, or for an alternate experience, the marvelous Hungary map, I find the default ETS2 + Going East rather bland and uninteresting! :mrgreen:
Can I ask you some further explanation on this post of yours, please?
I am currently running ETS2 + Going East + Promods. So I only have 2 cities in Hungary, Debrecen and Budapest. Did you actually manage to find a working Hungary mod that allows you even further into Hungary AND it works with Going East + Promods?!

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

04 Mar 2014 20:37

No. Frank's "Hungary" map mod is a stand-alone map of the entire country of Hungary done at the "city scale" of 1:3. In simple terms, this one country takes about the same amount of space as the entire Europe map!

It's like having a completely different game experience entirely. Where the Europe map (even with extensions such as ProMod, Poland Rebuilding, Italy, etc.) is mostly open road driving, the Hungary map is mostly city and urban driving.

I have a separate Profile for "Hungary," and even some of my truck/trailer mods are a bit different. For example, I do not use jazzycat's oversized trailers here at all (they are simply too long!), but do use the van + short trailer quite a bit as it's more suited for city/urban/suburban deliveries.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Randleman

04 Mar 2014 22:31

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:No. Frank's "Hungary" map mod is a stand-alone map of the entire country of Hungary done at the "city scale" of 1:3. In simple terms, this one country takes about the same amount of space as the entire Europe map!

It's like having a completely different game experience entirely. Where the Europe map (even with extensions such as ProMod, Poland Rebuilding, Italy, etc.) is mostly open road driving, the Hungary map is mostly city and urban driving.

I have a separate Profile for "Hungary," and even some of my truck/trailer mods are a bit different. For example, I do not use jazzycat's oversized trailers here at all (they are simply too long!), but do use the van + short trailer quite a bit as it's more suited for city/urban/suburban deliveries.
Ooooh, that explains.
Thank you very much!

joaoerm

10 Mar 2014 18:03

What other map mods can we use with ProMods (only good and fun ones, pls...)?

Thank you in advance.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information