Map issues

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
lother

19 May 2024 01:50

Missing parts of the map in Austria, between Vienna and Amstetten using roads E60 + E58 + A4 + E60 + S1 + E60 + A21 + A1 + E60 -

ScuL
Founder

19 May 2024 02:02

Hello,

This is a mod conflict with another mod.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

lother

19 May 2024 13:44

Hi Scul,

Thanks for letting me know, only problem I have now is finding which one it is, as I'm only using ProMods with The Great Steppe map, I use Tree, Grass and Asphalt Improvement Mods, but when I turn them off the issue is still there, only other mod I need the check is JBX Graphics 3.

All other mods I'm using are Trucks, Trailers, Skins, Lights, Sounds, Weather, Logos and Traffic Mods, so I would say not any of them.

ScuL
Founder

20 May 2024 04:29

The only way to find out is by disabling all mods and then re-enabling mods one at a time to see which one causes the problems.

btw it is not a guarantee that non-map-mods are free of problems.
For instance many company/logo mods but even speedcamera mods can mess up map sectors
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

lother

21 May 2024 19:36

Thank you Scul,

I've found the Mods that was causing the issue, it was D.B Creation's Traffic Density mod and it was the last mod just before I started to disabling Jazzycats, trucks, trailers and skin mods, and I enjoyed use for the D.B Creation's mod, now I have to look for another traffic density mod lol,

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information