Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Guskrilon
Donation rank:

15 May 2022 04:53

Hi @Enreunalir. Canackle with the long bridge will be added in the next version of the Promods (apart from the fact known by all of us who have been Promods users for years that "it will be ready when it is"), that is, if it would be included in the version next to its premiere with the good improvement of 1.44.
Now, not a minor fact, and it is that in this version SCS has incorporated indicative signs with the distances to different destinations, will this be reflected in the beautiful work of Promods?

tulgaidemen

15 May 2022 21:28

roex mapi üstüne çalıştıramıyoruz değil mi? tam kapsayıcı olması ve ukrayna haritam da olması için roexi tutmak mecburiyetinde gibi oldum. Promodsun arayasla bir diyaloğu olabilir mi bu noktada yoksa başka alternatiflerim mevcut mu

EN: We can't run it on roex map, can we? I felt like I had to keep roexi to be fully inclusive and to have a map of ukraine. Can Promods ever have a dialogue at this point or do I have other alternatives?
Last edited by mads1153 on 15 May 2022 21:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added English translation - Please use English next time and in main forums.

emreunalir
Developer

16 May 2022 21:19

Alex999666: Thank you very much :)
FIRAT155: The probability of SCS releasing a DLC in the Aegean region has increased considerably. Apart from a lot of speculative information, some data shows that there will be a DLC in this region. Of course, we cannot be completely sure of this information. Frankly, I limit my work in Turkey between Çanakkale and Mersin. Maybe I can work in the east of Hatay, but the Aegean region does not seem possible. :(
Guskrilon: ProMods is inspired by real signs and aims to bring reality into the game. I don't think we have taken a new decision on this issue.
tulgaidemen: ProMods team or developers never have any communication with maps with stolen content, like Roex, that were made without effort. However, Arayas or his team can create the road connections.
-
Very soon I will share with you the important decisions I made. Until then, wish me lots of motivation
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Guskrilon
Donation rank:

17 May 2022 03:35

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer us!!! However, now you leave me with a real puzzle as to what to say if you're not sure you've made the right decision. Here's my motivation: you do a great job, I know the probability that scs will release a dlc that touches some areas where you do your work (again it's top notch), I also think it would create new areas to expand to Promods map, whether you go further east or south, or lend your artistic prowess to the inclusion of other countries on the Promods map, we'll always support you. I have a dream that someday in some future year Promods will cover 90% of the Earth. And I hope that then you will continue with such great work, bringing us artistic realism. :lol:
Last edited by bmwGTR on 17 May 2022 07:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

emreunalir
Developer

18 May 2022 21:23

guskrilon: I don't want to inform you before things become clear. Because every piece of information we give you here has a hope for you and a burden for us. Thank you for your comments about my map :) probably the safest area for ProMods will be Trans-siberia, sub-caucasus, anatolia and middle east as long as SCS continues to renew it in Europe, with these areas the map will reach a huge size anyway :)

Samderali

29 May 2022 17:29

Hello, will you add the Eurasia Tunnel to the map you made? In addition, as of today, Atatürk Airport has started to be transformed into a National Garden. I wonder if these will be added to the map?

Shiva

29 May 2022 19:59

They could add it?
But in real life, that tunnel is not for trucks nor Semi-trailer trucks.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Samderali

30 May 2022 05:25

Promods has many passenger car mods as it cooperates with Truckersmp. We Can Use With These Tools. Although it does not allow commercial transportation, Scs also made the Alpine Mountains.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 30 May 2022 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Shiva

30 May 2022 11:41

Yes SCS did.
The real Eurasia Tunnel is too low for semi trucks, but PM and others, could make it higher than it is, to be driveable.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

emreunalir
Developer

03 Jun 2022 20:23

First of all, hello everyone!

I want to share some important news with you. Finally, I am revealing some surprising information that I have kept from you.
First of all, I will share some sad news with you.

- I will continue in the Turkey project in a limited way from now on. I will continue my work in the west and south of Turkey, which I have been working on, because SCS's discontinuation of releasing the Russia DLC has increased the possibility of a possible Turkey or Aegean DLC being produced!
- The corridor project was unfortunately suspended by me. However, this connection will definitely be made one day and I will continue to support the person who will design it.
- After finishing my works in Turkey in this section; We have now developed into an work beyond Europe. In the days when I was preparing to be a part of the ProMods team, my goal was to design Greek and Turkish islands in Europe on a scale that SCS would never add. I will continue to do this.

I am not completely ending the Turkey project.
My goals
- My priority is to complete the areas I promised (except the corridor)
- To provide support to the person or persons who will work in this region
- Continuing to create parts within ProMods that are not covered by a possible DLC.

If you think I've given up on my project, that's sad.
Sometimes we need to take big steps to reach your goal.
I'm taking the first steps to be a part of the mission to complete Turkey one day.
I'll be back with bigger updates very soon!

I will share the answer to the question about the two countries I asked you in the Youtube video I published, under the heading Mideast Add-on!
Also visit our American Truck Simulator section; ;)

Samderali : Unfortunately, the Eurasia tunnel is closed to truck passages, otherwise it could have been a very enjoyable and epic transportation area for the transition to Anatolia
Shiva: This area is too risky for a possible DLC, but if SCS doesn't work in this area, I'm considering adding the Harem Port. In order to add the Eurasia Tunnel, I have to give up Sakarya or Düzce (according to my calculations)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information