"Trafikplats Nyboda" in ProMods 2.42

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Rocangus
Donation rank:

28 Feb 2020 11:06

Hello,

I would like to leave some feedback on the naming of the highway interchange around Stockholm when entering the area from Södertälje. The industrial area depicted immediately south of the interchange with the 75 is Västberga, and the real name there is "Trafikplats Västberga", not "Trafikplats Nyboda".

Ostpuff
Developer

28 Feb 2020 19:31

The interchange at Västberga industriområde (no.154) is called Trafikplats Västberga.
The interchange between E4/E20 and Riksväg 75 (no.155) is called Trafikplats Nyboda. Although it is never signposted IRL, it is in fact the official name.

I find nothing contradicting this in-game, so I fail to see the issue, but if I've missed something, please do post a picture of it!
Image ProMods' Sweden plans and progress HERE
Image For Germans: Even though it might seem like something else, my name is simply another way of saying "cheese balls" in Swedish. Nothing else.

Rocangus
Donation rank:

29 Feb 2020 01:08

You are entirely correct in that the traffic zones are given their proper names; it turns out I was simply thrown off by Nyboda being signed in the simulator. Today I learned that exit 155 from E4/E20 onto Riksväg 75 is Trafikplats Nyboda, which isn't signed IRL. :)

hahnson

01 Mar 2020 17:50

Nyboda is correct, you will hear it refereed to on the Traffic Radio from time to time, not all traffic zones are signposted in Sweden (Even after driving the route Södertälje - Kista for 5 years i still get confused from time to time on the traffic reports ) and some interchanges doesen't have a name (they are then refereed to with the area name usually)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information