Lacatomi

11 Sep 2023 20:46

i mean the DLC will release in probably less then a month, so
but obv I would like to see an update

slavina

16 Sep 2023 21:00

AndyTapster wrote:
05 Jul 2023 22:21
Kind of impossible to say since West Balkans doesn't exist as yet. But I would think it's highly unlikely the cities will be a 1-1 match with project Balkans, so it would be wiser to sell the garages before you buy West Balkans
Maybe just those which are not included in west balkans and are in project balkans? Or you meant all garages i ever bought?

grega

21 Sep 2023 14:50

Dear Balkan truckers !
The time has come ...

We started 9 years ago, with small Slovenia mapping project. Plan was simple, make Slovenian teritory in ETS2.
First cities introduced were Novo mesto and Udine (Italy). Soon we changed the goal with arrival of Promods into Slovenia to expand to other Balkan states. In the coming years our network stretched all the way to Beograd, Tuzla, Tiranë and Kecskemet (Hungary).
In the meatime we were allways being over-driven by Promods and having some compatibility issues. Its in our DNA (Balkans people know this), that we never give up. And we didn't !
Our work was at its prime for sure the most desired map mod (especialy by Balkan residents) in ETS2. With years passing by and Promods getting deeper and deeper into Balkans - our work declined in popularity. Of course, our team was significantly smaller and less time & resources available. But we had that "special something", we have the knowledge about the regions we made in-game, we had that feeling how to make them as in real life ...
With years and years in mapping the other things got higher importance in our lives. In the last period we were investing our valuable time into making the map stable and compatible rather than expanding to new territories. And this is time & nerves consuming. At the same point we knew that with Balkans DLC announcement, our map sooner or later will go into history.

Well this moment has now come. With open-beta for 1.48.5 version of the game the base of future DLC has been introduced. Trieste and some other areas are already overlaping and causing crashes etc. It would have been pointless to continue this "battle".
Our journey has come to an end :D it was a pleasure having such a great amount of players and support in our work, also in bad times. Thank you to each of you !

Part of our work will be seen in Promods (yes, spoiler alert) in next versions. But everything else will be gone forever. We might apear later for Slovenian rebuild (if needed), but highley likely thats the end of our work for the open-public.

Thank you all again for those 9+ years, it was a good time but now it's time to embrace a better & newer Balkans content under the official mapping team !

PB Team
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Shiva

21 Sep 2023 16:45

grega, I never used Project Balkans, but still, a bigh thank you, for all your works.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

ScuL
Founder

22 Sep 2023 00:37

Thank you for your contributions to the community and thank you for donating some of your work for the future of ProMods
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Shinji Ikari
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2023 16:03

Thanks by an italian trucker, i wish All your work will be enclose into Promods sooner or later.

randomguy60

26 Sep 2023 18:04

Thanks for your work but what about the hungarian city of Keckemet? Are you gonna gift it to promods?

KTeo

26 Sep 2023 18:34

i'm not gonna lie, i'm very sad because i imagine 10 years of work with all your love gone forever... i think it's quite disappointing
Mid-Italian and Mid-Russian
Proud to be Italian, the poorest country in Western Europe!

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information