SweetErin's Fast Five Challenges

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
SweetErin

28 Mar 2015 20:33

All of these can be done in under an hour with the right truck and driver
i'm sorry if suggesting these all at once is frowned upon
Starts on the M25 bridge over the M1, my time was 1:11

Starts at the MAN dealer, you do not need to take the final corner to finish. my time was 43 minutes

Starts on the ferry, take the proper way entering and leaving the docks. I made it to the motorway at 16 minutes, finished at 51 minutes

the permanent circuit of euro truck, starts at the white line leaving the truck park, finishes on the track (or likely in the air) at the same point on the track. my time: 55 minutes

Basically a top speed run, starts at the toll near Milano, finishes at the exit to Bologna . my time 1:02

Attempt one, or all five

ZelvaCZ

29 Mar 2015 11:59

When I was playing with engine def files, I managed to go 430 km/h on the straight Bologna motorway :lol:

The London speedway challenge is interesting, I will try it :)

Rocar 512E

29 Mar 2015 17:31

I'll try the scania challenge and the Wick triangle

SweetErin

29 Mar 2015 23:41

430 km/h :shock: that is faster than i can quite understand in metric, and after a quick google, that is Bugatti Veyron speed. oh god.

also, i would like to wish both of you good luck

thekovacs
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2015 16:38

It's Spring break and I have a free day, so I'm going to attempt all of these. :D Although time of day, any traffic mods, driving with or without trailer, and suchlike will inevitably have an effect on the time these take.

We need more challenges. Not necessarily speed-related ones, just challenges generally for the community. Seems fun.

SweetErin

31 Mar 2015 04:52

I personally did all of these with traffic off, and starting at 10 with no trailer, however you're free to do it however you please

also you have given me an idea with that last line there

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

31 Mar 2015 06:10

I kinda miss the "Ljubljana Long Lap"-Challenge :P
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Izargon

29 Apr 2015 20:09

I'll try them all :)

What about the Europe circuit, hitting that NE polish town [can never recall the name, Balystrika?] staying along the perimeter roads going thru Olstyn? to Gdansk, then over to rostock and Kiel, down from there to Antwerpen and Gronigen, staying along the coast as possible Through Caen and out to Brest, France. Down to Bayonne then up through Pau to Bologna, Italy through Lyon. From Bologna the Slovenian area over to Budapest and up back to that NE Polish town... Once I get promods working again, I will run this gauntlet..

The UK lap: Aberdeen over to Inverness down through Ft William to Glasgow down to Cardiff over to Dover via Southhampton; going around outlying parts of Dover past the port to come out at the A7 that is WNW of Dover. The A7 to M25, from which one goes north to the exit for Felixstowe, taking that route by Felixstowe to get back on the M11/A14/A1 north Cambridge. Continuing North on the A1 until exit for Grimsby; using that road to the bypass west of Grimsby, then driving bypass to the A180 and heading west to the A18 and going north to the connection road which then takes you back to the A1 to further north going by Newcastle, Edinborough and back to Aberdeen.

Still, will try out these other ones....

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information