Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
DanTrucker

30 Dec 2015 01:46

Are you guys planning to rebuild Flensburg too?
I know you already made the city itself, but you've rebuild other cities you build too, so i'm just asking
Here since 1.0 and not planning to change that anytime soon :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/darbo_11/

Der Freiburger
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 06:22

Hi,

I have one Little question.

Is there a plan to update the area between "Köhlbrandbrücke" and "Elbbrücken"?

At the Moment it looks a bit empty, in real ife there are much Industry (with a big Train Yard). Maybe you can make there a firm to deliever and some Industrial scenery?

I know theres not much space, but a few rails and a bit of Industry would look better
ets2_05981.jpg
ets2_05981.jpg (157.71 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
ets2_059.jpg
ets2_059.jpg (209.28 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Look at HK Transporte on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HKTransp/

Mic312

30 Dec 2015 11:17

Nico wrote:Correct!

Images will follow somewhere in the future, no idea when :p
Hey,

I have two questions.

Is there any significant street/place or building in Nürnberg you want to rebuild ingame? For example the Südwesttangente or even the Frankenschnellweg? Talking about landmarks the Kaiserburg or Grundig Stadion comes to my mind. I'm really interested in this one, as Nürnberg is almost my home town and my city to start with in ETS :)

Have you guys considered adding Ansbach as a (maybe even only sceneric city) to the B13 left of Nürnberg? I certainly hope there is enough space and time to bring this one in, as the B13 in fact leads through Ansbach.

I really like the way the ARP has changed the look of Germany in ETS. I just want to thank you for all the effort you put into this whole map project, it's simply amazing :shock:

Horizon™
Developer

30 Dec 2015 11:24

@Der Freiburger

Not everything can be built, because of game's limitation - scale is too small to add sometimes, stuff like that!
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 11:33

Westwood255 wrote: I was thinking about the western part of Germany: Do you prioritize to build Koblenz, Saarbrücken and a road to Luxembourg in the coming months? ;) I really miss the BAB64 to Luxembourg. I don't understand why SCS didn't made that connection in the first place.
I have started with roads towards Bonn and Koblenz. As you might have noticed the BAB61, BAB48 and BAB59 were prepared already.
Akula_ wrote:So there will FINALLY be in this damn game the BAB 5 from Basel to Frankfurt in the updates ?
Yes we are working on it ;)
Mic312 wrote: Is there any significant street/place or building in Nürnberg you want to rebuild ingame? For example the Südwesttangente or even the Frankenschnellweg? Talking about landmarks the Kaiserburg or Grundig Stadion comes to my mind. I'm really interested in this one, as Nürnberg is almost my home town and my city to start with in ETS :)

Have you guys considered adding Ansbach as a (maybe even only sceneric city) to the B13 left of Nürnberg? I certainly hope there is enough space and time to bring this one in, as the B13 in fact leads through Ansbach.
Nürnberg is the hometown of my mother. I know the city very well. I have build alot of stuff and am preparing landmarks to be put in:
- Südwesttangente
- An die Rampen
- Plärrer
- Kaiserburg
- XXXL
- Vogelweiherstraße
- Straßenbahn linie 4 & 6
- Rastätte Feucth.
- BAB3, BAB6, BAB9 and BAB73 with all their highway junctions (we will have about 6-7 around Nürnberg).

As for cities around Nürnberg. I'm going to build Fürth and Erlangen as small cities next to it. Also Feucht will come.

The BAB73 will later be another highway to the north with maybe Bamberg in the future, let's see what we can fit in.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Punkii
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 12:06

Nice to hear that other parts of the A3 to be rebuilded.
and Würzburg?
ProMods driver since 1.70
EN, DE, TR (a bit NL)

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198058623892]Image[/url]

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 16:50

Würzburg will come too. When not sure.

A7, A81 and the city will be presented in the future. Maybe after I finish Nürnberg I do the A3 all the way until Aschaffenburg.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Punkii
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 18:57

A3 to Aschaffenburg thats nice
ProMods driver since 1.70
EN, DE, TR (a bit NL)

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198058623892]Image[/url]

danielj601
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2015 20:29

The plan on north eastern Germany look really empty. Would you consider adding cities like: Wolfsburg, Chemnitz, Cottbus, Schwerin perhaps?, maybe even Potsdam if you have space :). It would really fill up the space on the area and make it look a lot better. There are many factories you can add as well for example the Volkswagen factory.

Mic312

30 Dec 2015 21:01

Nico wrote: - Vogelweiherstraße
So does this mean we can deliver MAN engines from the factory across Europe? :D

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information