Mapmod : " Nordic extended"

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
HenryJensen

24 Mar 2024 18:12

I have this week tried the mapmod named : " Nordic extended" It should cover the area of Sweden where Promods not yet have reached. You know the area which combines karrlstad with Østersund and further north to Kiruna.

The mod has ruined my experince with promods. The failure that the mod has , is a lot of graphical glitches when I enabled the mod, and even when I disable the mod again, the glitches are still there . So I will recommend anyone not to use the mod.

Or maybee I am just using it wrong. Beside the "Nordic extended " mod, it can not work without the "projeck E6 " so maybee It was in a wrong load order with E 6 above Promods and then the Nordic mod.

I just can not figur out why the glitches are still there after disabling the mods. And it did not help by removing the Promods files in the modfolder and replaced them with the 2.68 promods files from back up . I mean maybee the mod has altered the files in the ETS2 modfolder.

( sorry English is not my first language so I hope you understood what I meant with the last sentence. )

I hope by making some restarts of the game itself, that Those graphical glitches can be removed, so I can start enabling and use promods again

With regards

Henry from denmark

Shiva

24 Mar 2024 19:34

What I read, the mod should be above both ProMods and E6.

This mod, is not even close to ProMods Accuracy.
Atleast when checking a youtube video from Gävle, via Falun?! to, Borlänge?!
It is not even SCS original Base map quality in layout.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

uBronan

28 Mar 2024 17:08

I had similar problem and did a repair of the installed version, sadly did not fix it.
So no clue either, i have formatted my game ssd and am doing a fresh install of the game and mods and hope the issue is gone when it is done.
Might have been the massive total of mods which are suppose to be compatible "not always" ;)
Now need to find help to put the mods back in the proper load order which i had installed ( by that i mean a lot of mods )

HenryJensen

29 Mar 2024 11:16

I say thank you for the answers. it seems that I must wait to the 1.50 update before I can use promods again if ever.

Thank you to the modder behind "Nordic Extended" for ruin my game.

There is perhaps a conflict between the mods hidden somewhere I just do not where.

A few years back I tried the ROEX in a combination with Promods. The game crashed when you came in a certain area of Poland. The solution was simple : " Do not use the maps in the same profile" when i uninstalled ROEX problem was solved. It seems not to be that easy here

Happy easter and drive safe

with Regards

Henry from Denmark
PS I have no problems when I am using the vanilla map for instance . It is only promods

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information