Errors when extracting scs files

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
fufiec

02 Mar 2024 19:05

Hello. Today I bought for 1 euro promods premium download. After downloading the archive from the email, I wanted to extract the file, but it shows me a checksum error in promods-map-v268.scs The file is corrupted, and also Checksum error in promods-media-v268.scs. Did I buy a premium only to cause problems now? I wanted to download as soon as possible, and I would have done it faster with a free download. Please help.

ScuL
Founder

02 Mar 2024 21:58

If you can't extract the premium file either;
* the file got damaged during downloading and you need to download it again
or
* your extraction application is not equipped to extract LZMA32 7zip files. try downloading the latest version of 7zip
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

fufiec

03 Mar 2024 09:05

I tried 7zip and it's not working. I'll try to download them again today and I'll tell you if it worked or not. And can I download these premium files more than once?
Last edited by 30maes on 03 Mar 2024 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove quote, do not quote the post above yours

ScuL
Founder

03 Mar 2024 09:46

There are three attempts on the premium link before it expires
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information