Map Vendée

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
azeranto3

10 Feb 2024 12:33

Hello everyone, like you I play ETS2 and like some I deplore that certain places in France were not created. I have had in my head for some time the desire to create a map which would ultimately represent the department of Vendée in the north west of France with perhaps an extension towards the department of Loire Atlantique with the modeling of Nantes. Of course this map would be 1:1 and independent of the ETS2 base map. I would like this map to start on the side of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie and its surroundings because I know this part of the Vendée very well. My problem is that I don't have the time or skills to start mapping this map. I would therefore like to know if someone who has skills in mapping would be interested in taking part in this project with me, please contact me.

ScuL
Founder

10 Feb 2024 22:52

I have been working with this game since 2012 and I can tell you from experience, trying to map in 1:1 scale is extremely tiring and it *always* results in the developer burning out and giving up because it is just too much work
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

azeranto3

29 Feb 2024 14:05

I know it's a lot of work, I hope to come across someone motivated but it's hard to find
Last edited by bmwGTR on 29 Feb 2024 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information