problems with the def file

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Ju25st02in
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2024 10:48

hallo alle zusammen

Ich habe mir die def Datei angelegt. Allerdings kann ich da nicht den Spezial Transport DLC aktivieren obwohl ich ihn besitze.

Ich danke euch schonmal im voraus für eure Hilfe.

Gruß Justin

EN:
Hello everyone

I created the def file. However, I can't activate the Special Transport DLC even though I own it.

I thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings Justin
Last edited by mads1153 on 24 Jan 2024 21:42, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added English translation - Please use English next time and in main forums.

ScuL
Founder

24 Jan 2024 10:57

Hallo
Das ist seit 3 Updates vorher nicht mehr notwendig. Das pakket dlcsupport.zip das bei ProMods dabei ist hat die gleiche ergebnis

EN:
Hello
This is no longer necessary since 3 updates ago. The package dlcsupport.zip that comes with ProMods has the same result
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Ju25st02in
Donation rank:

24 Jan 2024 11:03

super Dankeschön für die Info

EN:
great thank you for the information
Last edited by mads1153 on 24 Jan 2024 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added English translation - Please use English next time and in main forums.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information