Road connection not working 2

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
bawahhal

23 Jan 2024 14:50

Welcome. I have the same problem. On the map of Spain. I rearranged the files. I will attach the current arrangement to you.
I also have a question: do you have a complete picture of the multi-map that is supposed to be the correct one so I can match it to make sure? Thank you all

Last edited by bmwGTR on 23 Jan 2024 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic splitted, open your own one next time

30maes

23 Jan 2024 14:58

Hello there,

You can't use ProMods Middle-East Add-on and ProMods The Great Steppe with ProMods Classic. And also your load order is incorrect, to use ProMods Classic, you need to put ProMods Classic above ProMods Europe and with the def and map package of ProMods Europe deactived.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

bawahhal

23 Jan 2024 15:43

Thank you. I thought I was wrong. Is it possible to provide details because my English is not good? Please write the names of the files that should be disabled. Then write the correct order in full. I hope you will excuse me for this request and I thank you very very much

30maes

23 Jan 2024 15:47

Hello there,

So, there are two options for you now:
1) Use ProMods Classic, then you need following mods and arrange your load order as this:
  • ProMods Classic Def & Map Package
  • ProMods Classic Assets Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 1 Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 2 Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 3 Package
  • ProMods Europe Media Package
  • ProMods Europe Assets Package
2) Use ProMods Europe with all compatible official map addons, then you need following mods and arrange your load order as this:
  • ProMods Middle-East Add-on Def & Map Package
  • ProMods Middle-East Add-on Assets Package
  • ProMods Europe Definition Package
  • ProMods Europe Map Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 1 Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 2 Package
  • ProMods Europe Model 3 Package
  • ProMods Europe Media Package
  • ProMods Europe Assets Package
  • ProMods The Great Steppe Def & Map Package
  • ProMods The Great Steppe Assets Package
Best Regards,
30maes

bawahhal

23 Jan 2024 20:22

Thank you for your effort. Indeed, order number 1 did not work for me, and order number 2 did work, and I thank you for that again.//////(But another problem appeared) which is that if I open the map and zoom in or out, it takes me out of the game permanently. What The solution to this problem?
Do the classic files have anything to do with it because I did not add them to the files?
and promod classic def and map /promod classic assets

///////////////////////////////
2) Use ProMods Europe with all compatible official map addons, then you need following mods and arrange your load order as this:
ProMods Middle-East Add-on Def & Map Package
ProMods Middle-East Add-on Assets Package
ProMods Europe Definition Package
ProMods Europe Map Package
ProMods Europe Model 1 Package
ProMods Europe Model 2 Package
ProMods Europe Model 3 Package
ProMods Europe Media Package
ProMods Europe Assets Package
ProMods The Great Steppe Def & Map Package
ProMods The Great Steppe Assets Package
Best Regards,
30maes

bawahhal

23 Jan 2024 20:37

I placed these files above everyone else and the problem was solved, thank you

Modify Zoom Crash Fix (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2701258039) and modify background map compatible with ProMods such as:
High quality ProMods map wallpaper: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2485894487.
Place the background map mod somewhere above all map mods in the Mod Manager and then place the Zoom Crash Fix mod directly above the background map mod.

But I want to know about Maven
promod classic def and map /promod classic assets
It is now inactive. Should I do it since I am playing online? Is it important or not?

30maes

24 Jan 2024 04:31

Hello there,

ProMods Classic is an addon to represent our old content from old ProMods Europe versions which introduced here: https://blog.promods.net/2023/12/introd ... s-classic/. So if you want to use it, you might need another profile for it.

Best Regards,
30maes

bawahhal

26 Jan 2024 03:39

I benefited from your explanation. Now I have everything ready to enjoy. Thank you for your patience and to the whole team, and I hope to pump more maps for other countries. There is a map of Uzbekistan that is isolated and has no path to any other country. I expect more to be released in the coming days. Thank you.

30maes

26 Jan 2024 05:43

Hello there,

If you mean ProMods TGS (ProMods The Great Steppe), you can use the quick travel feature to travel to Uralsk to get into the area. If you want a road connection, you can use RusMap. The reason that there is no connection between it and ProMods Europe is Heart of Russia DLC can connect them as we thought before. But not it is still not released.

Best Regards,
30maes

bawahhal

31 Jan 2024 12:35

Hello, thank you for your quick response. I tried to search for the link to the method that I mentioned in the previous response, and I found this topic full of links, but I do not know whether the version is supported or not. I am using version 1.49. Is there a specific link to it? Thanks

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information