Game crashing after downloading promods

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
FRNCH

19 Jan 2024 12:51

HI,

I'm having issues with ETS2 after downloading promods.

I first got the following error: We apologize for the inconvenience, but the game will quit now, because it encountered a condition that prevents further execution.
Failed to load model descriptor (pmd) or model geometry (-pmg) for '/vehicle/ai/ promods/road/dagger/ai.pmg.

I removed all the promods files and folders in the ETS2 mod folder and downloaded them again.
Now I am getting this error: We apologize for the inconvenience, but the game will quit now, because it encountered a condition that prevents further execution.
Failed to load model descriptor (pmd) or model geometry (pmg) for '/vehicle/ai/ promods/road/talisman/al_police.pmg'.

I have also disabled all other mods that I had installed via the steam workshop and tried running the game with only promods activated but still no luck.

I have attached the log file in this paste bin link.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mads1153
Donation rank:

19 Jan 2024 16:16

Hello, FRNCH.

It seems like you didn't extract these files because it should have multiple .scs files.

Code: Select all

00:00:35.347 : [mods] Active local mod promods-me-v268 (name: promods-me-v268, version: , author: )
00:00:35.347 : [mods] Active local mod promods-tgs-v103 (name: promods-tgs-v103, version: , author: )
00:00:35.347 : [mods] Active local mod promods-v268 (name: promods-v268, version: , author: )
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5227,8 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 796,3 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information