Need help, my game is crashing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Ullis-
Donation rank:

18 Dec 2023 11:29

Hello guys. I have now downloaded Promods for the first time. I don't know how to do this here so I've tried my best, but it's clear that I've done something wrong here somewhere. I took the premium download, but in all the buzz I forgot to create the def file. I have watched several tutorial videos, to see a big difference here. and it is that after I have installed promods, there is no exe in the zip file. I copy everything in the extracted zip file to the mods folder, but my game just keeps crashing. When I disable all the promods files the game works as normal. I have then paid for the file, to download it via the link I received in the email. Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm running the game in steam, and have downloaded and paid for the game, so it's not a torrent game.
For information, i downloaded just the newest version 1.49. but im thinking, do i need more files??

fropmeister

18 Dec 2023 20:28

You can always make a def file without having to download promods again, just go to download.php?lang=en&game=ets and make one.

If your promods install still crashes after you've installed all the files, including your new def file, copy the full game.log immediately after the crash to pastebin, and paste the link here so folks can have a look at it to see what the problem might be.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information