ETS2 1.49 MAP MODS CRASHING

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
LarjVarj123
Donation rank:

16 Dec 2023 23:21

ETS2 1.49 Crash after Update:
I finally updated to 1.49 because I was waiting for map mods to be updated. I have fresh downloads of all maps: Promods, Roex, Poland Rebuilding, NIR, etc etc etc. I also have all the DLC's from steam.
After I updated to 1.49 I checked the active mods and found a handful that were incompatible. I fixed those issues by deleting some and updating the game version in a few others. All was fine. I began adding the maps in order as shown in Vinnie Terranova's SCS 1.49 map combos load order (they have always worked well). But now when I load the game, it gets right to the end of the loading screen and shows “content change blah blah blah and tries to go to the main ETS2 game page and then...CRASH TO DESKTOP. The log shows a cinematic camera error in the last line along with a ton of other issues yet there is no incompatibility in the loaded mods. I also tried the maps on my test profile and I could get it to load to the home screen but as soon as I tried to open the map it crashes. Also the ROEX Hybrid 2 connector seems to be causing an issue as on the test profile it crashes the same way as my main game profile without getting into the home screen at all.
Advice or help would be greatly appreciated as Ive been working on this for 3 straight days and no progress. I have verified the game files numerous times and I realize I have a lot of mods but this has me stumped...

Here is a link to the game log, a 17 second video of the crash and the load order.

Thanks in advance...

Here is a link to the game log, a video of the crash and the load order
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tw76jydv ... c4q8a&dl=0

Carnelrig
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2023 01:16

Have had similar problems. The combo loads fine but as soon as you drive ctd

LarjVarj123
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2023 03:49

I even started a new profile with no mods except for the map mods on the list and it still crashes before it opens the main page.

JETLogistics
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2023 05:05

I think you'll need to make a clean profile and go through one=by-one to try and figure out which is the culprit. There are LOTS of errors in there and it's failing to load dozens of cities and companies, with mods conflicting all over the place. It will take a while, with the number of map mods you're using and it may turn out that more than one is causing an issue.

Additionally, it seems you are using the Premium version of RoEx but haven't activated the CORE file. The free version has files named RO149Main(1-5) as well as some maps that weren't on Vinnie's load order guide, even though they're in the right order as instructed by the mod authors, they may not be compatible with the other mods.

Also would love to see the Pulleyn mods you have too, but that's off topic ! :)

LarjVarj123
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2023 06:31

Here is a few shots of the Pulleyn Skins...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/02nmto6j ... j5i1z&dl=0

How do you activate the core file???

Added in 1 hour 12 minutes 46 seconds:
I got it sorted...was the ROEX files...I'm so STOOPID !!! :oops: :cry:

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information