ATS2 1.49 and Promods Canada 1.24

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Stormchaser9E

08 Dec 2023 08:46

Thanks for the update ScuL and much appreciated for everything you and the team do to release these updates in conjunction with the game updates! Especially with the holidays coming up.

I personally have just learned to go without when a new update comes out if I know that I want to run the latest version right away and then will check back periodically to see when the newest version has come out. It's a mod not a DLC so it takes time to make changes and updates. Especially when the game developers make additional changes and updates that can change the compatibility of the mod itself. There's no set timetable for that sort of thing, which is why they don't release one.

Just know that they're not going to release it until they've had a chance to make their updates, changes, and have it tested, and made sure it will work as intended. In the meantime, you can enjoy a new state to explore with 1.49 or continue to run 1.48.5 for the Canada mods.

Cheers!

OldTimeSteelHauler
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2024 22:09

ScuL wrote:
24 Nov 2023 06:42
It doesn't exist yet. We are working on developing it.
If you want to continue playing with ProMods Canada you need to downgrade your game back to 1.48.5
DON'T DO IT! I did and my save games were not compatible. I can't even go back to the latest version for whatever reason, and my game has lost a lot of data.

30maes

29 Jan 2024 05:56

Hello there,

You don't need to downgrade your game now since ProMods Canada has already supported ATS 1.49. You just need to reverse your game version back, and then your save game will show compatible again if you launched it on 1.49 last time.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information