Payed download failed

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
uBronan

08 Nov 2023 23:37

Hello

I tried endless to get the " download support link " working, but whatever I do it does not work
It simply does not open on chrome towards the suppport
It just ends in a useless empty page maybe because the name is bronan U ( silly google did not allow me to use my ages old uBronan, just a guess i don't know

Anyway almost all files i paid for came in except the canada expansion file that ended in a message that the crc was incorrect and poof only once possible to download
As i no longer can see if and what was actually in the total package i paid, i simply assume that is the only failed one.

So my only way to cry for help is post this on the forum

Kind regards uBronan

ScuL
Founder

09 Nov 2023 00:14

Hello, not sure what you are talking about as far as I know there is no such thing as a "support link". In general we don't have a support system. All the transactions and downloads are handled by external parties.
In order to help you I need to know the following;
- did you use Payloadz or ProMods Store?
- what is the order number for your order
- if you cannot provide an order number then please provide the email address that was used to confirm the order
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

uBronan

10 Nov 2023 14:45

Hi
Thanks for the quick answer

I could indeed not find a support link, which i hoped to find :)

I bought the all mods version on the site but each lopens a payloadz link the last was the canada file failed with crc error
I just checked the size on my order and saw the canada link is not so big at all (lol)

[ Here is your digital download order 85638 ]

I will always use the promods shop and pay any new just to keep supporting the fantastic work you guys do
But like to add that i found alot of issues with the last download maybe because without me seeing it the game updated to 1.48.5
Most in the new regions like the auto pay tollgates open and instant close and endless grey spots on all the roads, usually they disappear when doing the opposite lanes but many just stay gray ....

This is not a complaint it is just me reporting some things seem to be needing a fix, or maybe the update might messed it up

Anyway keep doing the fantastic work you guys do :)
Last edited by bmwGTR on 10 Nov 2023 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, DO NOT quote the post above yours

ScuL
Founder

11 Nov 2023 03:56

Hi,

You didn't hit any limits other than the expiry limit. The files are valid for 48 hours and after that they expire, so in your case the expiry has hit.
I've set up a temporary solution but this is an exception as it requires a bit of manual work, please try again
But like to add that i found alot of issues with the last download maybe because without me seeing it the game updated to 1.48.5
Most in the new regions like the auto pay tollgates open and instant close and endless grey spots on all the roads, usually they disappear when doing the opposite lanes but many just stay gray ....
These sort of issues are usually results of mod conflicts
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information