ProMods Scandinavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Presidenis23

22 Oct 2023 23:46

I really like the northern areas of ProMods. Finland, Sweden and Norway. Do you plan to continue the development of the Scandinavian region in the future?
In the eastern part of Finland, a few more cities and connecting roads to the north would be nice. Between Sweden and Norway, a few more connecting roads would be useful, for example between Lulea and Tromso.
I asked this question in the development topics as well, but since no one has responded for months, I'm starting to worry. I know that the entire community is currently busy with the Balkans,
I think ProMods is popular because of the northern areas. Finland, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are the most enjoyable destinations on the map

Shiva

23 Oct 2023 11:00

SCS is working on the north part of Scandinavia or Fennoscandia.
Most likely all the missing part of Sweden and possibly most, or all of the missing part of Norway.
Missing part of Finland? My guess, in another future map DLC.

So I suspect that most of the works in northern parts of Norway and Sweden, might be on hold.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Presidenis23

23 Oct 2023 11:33

I understand. I suspected that after the West Balkan, Ukraine or the northern part of Scandinavia might follow.
With ProMods, the map is almost complete in the north-south direction, only a few east-west connecting roads are missing, and it would be good to build a few cities and north-south roads in the eastern part of Finland so that existing cities can be reached by several routes. I understand that the ProMods developers are waitiing and hold this region, but SCS usually releases new DLC every 2 years. So its 2025, or 1 year at the earliest when Fennoscandia coming

chrissav2002
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2023 21:33

No, it's usually every 1, 1.5 years at max. The gap between Iberia and West Balkan is due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022. Heart of Russia was almost done and should have probably been released in Spring or at worst in Summer 2022, but with this invasion, SCS could not release it, leaving a big gap in their DLC schedule.
So I would clearly expect the next DLC (either North Scandinavia or Greece) in 2024.

Presidenis23

24 Oct 2023 01:33

It really was, I remember the Heart of Rus promo. I understand that they skipped this DLC, it would have been very cheesy to release it with such a name. Unfortunately, it does not look like the war will end before 2025.
But SCS Fenonsakndia will also be published at least 1 year from now. Its long time

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information