[2.65] Falling through map and messed up textures at Florence toll road

This is where topics get moved that aren't caused by bugs in our mod
MrHamu

18 Jun 2023 14:24

I was on a job from Rome to Florence delivering milk, when I got at the Florence Toll road a bunch of random textures popped up in front of me and I just fell through the map.

I searched the forum for someone reporting the same problem but found nothing. Then decided to make this report so I loaded a save game from a few km back and went to the toll road, this time slower, and indeed the road just ends, So I took some pictures then tried to go a little further to see if I would fall through again and I did, took some more photos and came here to post them.

In the profile I found the actual bug I did have more mods installed. However I then made another profile with just ProMods ( 2.65 and Middle-East Addon 2.65 ) and teleported over to the same toll road, and the bug was still there so it's not a conflict of some sort with the other mods I had installed.

In the following pictures are: The location of the bug, and me slowly driving into the void. ( In the picture only half the cab is in the void, however if I wasn't holding onto the brakes I would have fallen through )

Link to Images:

Link to Cords:

Link to game.log:

30maes

19 Jun 2023 13:20

Hello there,

I can't reproduce the bug. Did you try verify game files on Steam?

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

MrHamu

19 Jun 2023 23:47

Hi there,

I verified my files on Steam and yes it seems one of the game files were corrupt / missing, Steam did it's thing and repaired it and now it's all good. Stupid mistake from me to not check the game files, it should've been the first thing I did, anyways thanks a lot for the help!

Return to “Not a bug ETS2”

• Information