Promods quicksave loading problem

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
Seyeko

04 Jun 2023 17:25

Hi! for me and few other friends have that problem if i want to load a qucksave game will freeze forever but after i close the game with task manager and re open it the save that I selected before will be loaded
very rarely its working fine and fast but 8/10 it doesn't work.. first i tought that becouse of map addons like ME and TGS but this happening with vanilla promod too so it wasn't the fault, except for this annoying error, everything works fine, but I hope someone can help thx
https://pastebin.com/8bGJF4Hs

gołomp
Donation rank:

04 Jun 2023 23:56

Code: Select all

Cached navigation does not match the current state, ignoring
Sometimes the game forgets the navigation cache and regenerates it. It's the same as when updating the promods/map mods.
The game appears frozen but it will eventually load.
It's super annoying and I think promods team is aware of this but it may be beyond their scope to fix and since it only happens on mod maps SCS won't attempt any fixes.

If you load quicksaves after your truck crashes I suggest turning on camera 0 and teleporting your truck upright with it.

mads1153
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2023 00:03

When this happens, it's possible the user didn't wait long enough to get the game to finish loading on loading screen that does specifically says "Content change detected. Updating navigation data. Please wait".

It can take long time to load up to 30 min or more especially with many mods for example, but the game.log.txt seems like it's loading with TruckersMP.
Anyway it will not happen always, only when it's update or if you change mods in Mods Manager. Sometimes it can do for second load.

Yes, this is something SCS Software has designed, nothing for ProMods to do since it does also happen for other map mods.
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5227,8 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 796,3 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

Return to “Multiplayer issues ETS2”

• Information