Vancouver Island

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Nyles

27 Apr 2023 22:57

Hi. I am not a Canadian, but I was just wondering. when will vancouver island be added? I have never seen any mod in american truck sim add vancouver island, british columbia, canada into the because Vancouver island is actually a pretty darn interesting place in british columbia. And I want you guys to be first people to add vancouver island!

RedeemerBlood
Donation rank:

06 May 2023 18:50

At this point I would just like anything be added to PM Canada. ETS 2 with promods is just too buggy for me to want to play with frequent crashes. I would even be willing to pay for Promods Canada if this would help to speed up production of the map. I think it's getting close to a year now without any new content added.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 May 2023 09:23

If you experience bugs in ProMods, please report them, instead of complaining without ever reporting anything.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Tristam-94

13 May 2023 01:03

Nyles wrote:
27 Apr 2023 22:57
Hi. I am not a Canadian, but I was just wondering. when will vancouver island be added? I have never seen any mod in american truck sim add vancouver island, british columbia, canada into the because Vancouver island is actually a pretty darn interesting place in british columbia. And I want you guys to be first people to add vancouver island!
They teased it before (pictures of Victoria), so we know it's WIP. Otherwise, same rule as always applies: It's done when it's done.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information