Bus Terminal

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Khusta

23 Jan 2023 03:34

I mainly drive coaches in Ets2 and I love Promods. But it's hard to get a bus mod that works with Promods map.

This for example https://mods.club/euro-truck-simulator- ... tion-8172/ a pretty good mod but doesn't work. The developer says you guys have to make it compatible with it. Not sure how possible that is.

What would be great, would be if the maps already includes bus terminals(which most cities already do) and modders can just create jobs on that.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 Jan 2023 05:11

First things first, we don't need to do anything.
We can't possibly make our mod compatible with every other mod out there.
Secondly, there are plenty of busstops throughout ProMods for the developer to use.
Thirdly, this game is a truck driving game, not a bus driving game. Sure, the mod is a nice idea. But it's not something we keep in mind while making our mod.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Khusta

23 Jan 2023 17:03

<removed quote>
I understand, but I prefer driving a bus than a truck. And there are plenty of bus terminals, might as well make use of them. 😉

But I get you can't make every mod compatible with your maps but it would be great if there was some sort of collaboration to get it working. I'm not a developer, so I don't know what issues there are that make it incompatible.
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 23 Jan 2023 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.

MercDriver
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2023 17:29

After driving some 1000 hours + in ETS2 with Promods Europe installed I too have a drive around in one of the amazing bus/coach mods that are available. I am not bothered about the compatibility of Promods with Bus & Passenger mods, Promods map must always come first. However, the only addition I would like to see would be map icons for Bus Stops, maybe a big ask, or Bus Terminals which maybe more achievable.

I just string a bunch of waypoints to make a route, but that is done in Grand Utopia. It would be great to travel to real destinations.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information