MCG GameSync

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
mmuziek

13 Jan 2023 18:14

Hey everyone.

I have spend a lot of time around people driving ETS or ATS and playing with different mods that adjust their trucks looks or maps.
they all have one thing in common as problem that is pretty much common is that when driving convoy you all need the same mods in the profile active.
and when you have a lot of mods this becomes a hassle and then when someone updates one of their mods everyone must redownload and fix the file in question.

Out of this issue or annoyance or whatever you wanna call it yourself i started a project called MCG GameSync.
Its a Tool app and website that work together making the step to keep eachothers mods in sync by following a list of download links.
The system is also secure only people who you approve can use your sync list and only when they have their key from your panel so basically you can always delete them from access or change keys if u think its leaked.

by no means will the files themselves be touched the app will basically manage the locations where the files come from the order in which they are saved and automatically downloads them for the user to the right folder but also removes them if they need to be updated or are removed from the list together.

you can visit the website over here : https://gamesync.mcgsoft.eu

if u have questions let me know :) if i managed to break a rule with this post let me know too i directly take action to solve that.
The service is free to use and no email or phone or personal info is needed it works together with discord ID

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information