Please rebuild the Harbor of Ashdod Israel

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Liquid1476

16 Nov 2022 23:55

Hello,

i hope this is not a dum request, but could you please take out the damage-infliction for just trying to get of the ferrie there?

i like the longest possible tours, so i decided to take the tour from Keflavik to Hit, nice long ride, but the Aschdod Harbor seems to hate me for the try to use it .. i try to move carefully without any damage. so i drive of the ferrie slow as possible - damage increases - i try to drive normally - damage increases. how should i get of the ferrie there without any damage? it feels like the drivers who wanna use the ferrie there get punished for this intention.

i hope this change is possible, because every other ferrie-connection is possible to use without any damage. only aschdod harbor, there is no possible way to avoid damage, not for get of the ferrie or reach the main road behind the harbor area.

thnx a lot

Platypus
Developer

17 Nov 2022 21:25

Hello,

Yes, it was reported that long trailers got damages going out of this ferry. It's still an old SCS prefab existing from before those long trailers appeared in game.
The solution is indeed to rebuild a custom harbour but with the rebuild of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and others, I had not enough time for this. It's on the todo list ...

Regards,

Liquid1476

19 Nov 2022 21:04

thnx for the answer

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information