Hey there

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Oni-91

26 Sep 2022 19:31

Hey there, I'm Oni (or Alex, depends on who you ask). I've been playing ETS2 for a few months now, been into considerably faster racing games for about 25 years more and wanted to try something a little less shreddy on the nerves. I discovered ProMods fairly recently by pretty much accident, I was looking for mods and fell down a rabbit hole, and here we are. I'd like to get involved in a bit of modding; despite graduating in Computer Science a decade ago, and working as a software tester, in terms of any real techie stuff I'm still a bit thick.

Outside of here I'm probably most well known for being into DDR and other music gamey things, I've been playing since 2002 and I'm a mod on one of the main forums for it. I'm also very much into quizzing, I'm part of a community that does quiz streams on Twitch on the regular, and I do a lot of the writing for it. You guys have been invaluable, really enjoying ProMods' thing of 'come for the chill trucking experience, stay for the obscure European geography'.

Return to “Introductions”

• Information