[2.62] AI spawns randomly on Malta

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Dejf94

23 Aug 2022 21:01

Hello,

this bug happens on whole Malta island, that was newly added. Country definitions for this country from any AI mod does not work, and all cars spawn at once, russian or french like it doesn't matter. It happens although the mod has exactly named "malta" country traffic definition folder, yet game/map doesn't recognize it. I remember this was also an issue with Cyprus when you added it, but then you somehow solved it.

Can you please fix that, or tell me where could be the problem?

Thank you.

Best regards
David

30maes

24 Aug 2022 02:55

Hello Dejf94,

Please give me the game.log.
And can you tell us which AI mod are you using? For example, I see the Jazzycat's AI pack is adding new countries from ProMods 2.62.
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Dejf94

25 Aug 2022 20:39

Hello,

I have some custom AI packs, so I tried it on clean profile only with Promods and Jazzycat's AI pack. He has Malta in his country folders, but it doesn't work either, and all cars drive here at once. I even tried force spawn your own Malta police car, but it gave me an error in log, although you also have it allowed in Malta according to your definition file. Check it pls.

Game log:

Thanks for trying to help one AI enthusiast :)

OMNI du 31
Developer

26 Aug 2022 02:58

The AI pack is below ProMods files while it should have been above. This is rather a gameplay issue anyway
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Dejf94

26 Aug 2022 18:06

If it would work this way, country definitions fo traffic wouldn't work for none of the countries, but it works. So I can't agree on this. Currently, only Malta does not follow traffic country definitons. And how would you explain you can't force spawn YOUR own police car in the decicated country? Although it IS allowed in Malta, it won't spawn.

Přidáno za 2 hodiny 1 minuta 25 sekund:
Additionaly, I tried positioning the AI pack above the Promods in mod manager, and there was no difference. So your theory is false and there is probably map problem in game not recognizing the country by the name Malta.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information