[REL] Bulgaria in Focus 1.10 [1.49]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
RidKat

04 Dec 2022 00:31

It's not a bad idea at all. It will be better than just one version so people can play this map with any other map.

arrahik

04 Dec 2022 04:16

Thank you for taking the time to make 2 versions. The modding community sometimes can be a bit weird with all its requests and wants, I appreciate the work!

baranismen

06 Dec 2022 10:08

emhogg wrote:
03 Dec 2022 23:59
I have made the decision to please as many people as possible by making 2 versions.

- GLOBAL
- BGPLUS

Using the GLOBAL version in any load order that DOES NOT include BG+ to ensures compatibility.
Using the BGPLUS version in any load order that DOES include BG+ ensures compatibility.

IF you wish to use Bulgaria in Focus, BG+, ROEX and North Macedonia together

either:
- Download an older version of BG+ and put the GLOBAL version above BG+.
- Delete any conflicting sectors from BG+ put the BGPLUS version above BG+.

Please let me know what you think and whether I should just make it simple and post either one.
A couple of days ago, I downloaded BG+ and BG in Focus mods and added them to my combo with ProMods & Roex. For some reason, Ukraine & Moldova city names disappeared. Removing these both solved the problem, but I wonder why because they were working just fine on the previous patch. I added them after RoEx in the mod manager (like any other ProMods-compatible map addons e.g Macedonia, Finnmark, E6, etc..), shall I place them before? Or is there any conflict in between these 2 BG mods ?

emhogg

10 Dec 2022 23:20

During the sign conversion of Bulgaria in Focus I noticed that street view was updated in Yambol.
Yambol looks completely new and I think that it looks a lot more beautiful than it did in the first version.
The new roundabout looks absolutely amazing in my opinion, but I couldn't exactly replicate the flower pattern.

Everything should be ready to go, but I am still postponing the release.
I haven't finished all the documentation and extra details, but it should be ready really soon.

I-53 Yambol, Bulgaria

Added in 20 minutes 39 seconds:
baranismen wrote:
06 Dec 2022 10:08
A couple of days ago, I downloaded BG+ and BG in Focus mods and added them to my combo with ProMods & Roex. For some reason, Ukraine & Moldova city names disappeared. Removing these both solved the problem, but I wonder why because they were working just fine on the previous patch. I added them after RoEx in the mod manager (like any other ProMods-compatible map addons e.g Macedonia, Finnmark, E6, etc..), shall I place them before? Or is there any conflict in between these 2 BG mods ?
First. It really is anyone's guess why Ukrainian and Moldovans city names disappear. It could be a problem in the def files or some other map might add def files that break the ROEX def files, or it might perhaps be that BG+ and ROEX have a compatibility issue in a very specific load order. ROEX is well known to be very delicate when it comes to other maps compatibility.

Second. BG+ v1.0 technically isn't compatible with North Macedonia Rework and ROEX as it edits the signs in those sectors, BUT as long as you place BG+ lower than ROEX and North Macedonia Rework it shouldn't be a problem. You would just lose out on the signage in those sectors and Bulgaria looks inconsistent. (As of early December there is a MK Rework BG+ fix you must use)

And lastly BG+ and Bulgaria in Focus are compatible no matter the version. Just make sure that you place BGiF on top of BG+.
If you choose to use them both with ROEX put them lower than ROEX, but if you only wish to use BGIF (which I don't really see anyone doing) You can place it anywhere as long as its higher than ProMods
Last edited by emhogg on 08 Jan 2023 20:59, edited 2 times in total.

Vabis22

14 Dec 2022 02:43

I hope all Bulgaria addons compatible with each other.

emhogg

17 Dec 2022 00:17

Dear colleagues,

I am excited to announce that I have released the new version of Bulgaria in Focus on TruckyMods!

Changelog v0.7
Critical bug fixes versus 0.6
Yambol : Refresh, Expansion and 2 New companies

Bulgaria in Focus 0.7 has 2 versions:
- GLOBAL-bginfocus-all-v0.7.scs
- BGPLUS-bginfocus-all-v0.7.scs

BOTH VERSIONS REQUIRE PROMODS IN ORDER TO WORK
Use the GLOBAL version in any load order that DOES NOT include BG+ to ensure compatibility.
Use the BGPLUS version in any load order that DOES include BG+ to ensure compatibility.

I hope you enjoy this early Christmas gift from me and I hope you enjoy it.
Download

RidKat

17 Dec 2022 13:29

Wow! Looks excellent! Much better than the previous version. Cheers for the update!

Vinnie Terranova

17 Dec 2022 17:24

@emhogg what is the correct load order if I want to use: ProMods, RoExtended, Macedonia Rework, BG+ and Bulgaria in Focus? Because with the load order I now have I have some black textures in Yambol:

Load order:
- FullHybridRC
- RoExtended
- MK Rework / BG+ fix
- Macedonia Rework
- Bulgaria in Focus
- BG+
- ProMods

(sec+0016+0010);64172.8;10.8219;42052.2;2.96883;-0.122176

(sec+0016+0010);64039.1;10.821;42338.3;-2.84636;-0.122169

(sec+0016+0010);64074.4;10.8211;42361.4;-2.05095;-0.12218

emhogg

17 Dec 2022 18:49

Okay. So I just tried the exact load order you pointed out and went to the exact coordinates and I didn't see black textures.
I came up with some theories on what might be causing the issue

1. Yesterday late at night I quietly reuploaded the map due to a sign duplication issue and I know it might seem very stupid, but could you please redownload it and try again.
2. Not that I am aware of any incompatibility between older versions of BG+ and BGiF in a big load order, but I have only tested it with BG+ v1.0.
3. Theoretically GLOBAL-bginfocus-all-v0.7 should work with no problems with BG+, but just make sure that you are using BGPLUS-bginfocus-all-v0.7.
4. Maybe the game hasn't loaded the textures or the game is corrupted as I tried to replicate the issue with the exact details, but I don't see any black textures.

Good luck and keep me updated on it.

Vinnie Terranova

18 Dec 2022 12:55

@emhogg I already had the latest version of Bulgaria in Focus. I'm also using BG+ v1.0, and BGPLUS-bginfocus-all-v0.7. So I googled for other issues with black textures, and one of the possible solutions was to make an intergrity check in Steam. Although there were no issues found, I now don't have black textures anymore. So, I don't know what was going on, but it seems to be fixed somehow.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information