[REL] BG+ (Bulgaria+) v1.0 (1.46)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vabis22

12 Sep 2022 20:32

Is it possible to add ferry border crossing?

OMNI du 31
Developer

12 Sep 2022 21:26

Yes
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Frozen1

18 Sep 2022 07:44

Hello friend, so happy with your progress. Cant wait.
I saw the sign Paid Road Network, so are the prices in EUR? Cause if Im not mistaken I saw the annual price for a K3 vignette says 34. Its actually 97 bgn which is approx 50 eur. Rumours say its gonna be approx 44 eur next year.

Very good idea for Silistra, cheers and keep up the good work.
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

OMNI du 31
Developer

18 Sep 2022 12:46

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback! If I remember correctly, I took those prices from boards in Kulata and Silistra. Of course these images are at least 3 years old. But believe me, I checked all GSV, Mapillary and YouTube and GSV has the best quality.

Long story short, I know prices have changed with the pandemic but I don't have the data for now. I'll check BGTOLL's website and see ;) If I remember correctly, fee for trucks has become 700 BGN. At least that's what my father told me.

Ajouté 7 minutes 4 secondes après :
P.S. Prices are in € but I couldn't place it because simply, the font does not support it
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

OMNI du 31
Developer

20 Sep 2022 22:35

CalEx continues

Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

jackalnxt

26 Sep 2022 19:52

Good idea to add Silistra. I always thought it should've been part of the base game due to the ferry link with Romania.

OMNI du 31
Developer

27 Sep 2022 10:31

@jackalnxt I think so too.

Greetings everyone,

Thank you very much for 8k downloads on TruckyMods! I just don't want to pretend like I don't pay attention on that for too long hahaha :D

Anyway, in regard to this event, I would like to share more pictures from Calarasi. Please keep in mind that this is still work in progress and some content may be subject to change.

I am aware that it may not remind you the overall Romania image in the DLC. However, this area is completely residential in real life. Therefore, it is and has been essential to manage the smooth transition and the game stability.

In terms of progress, I have been working on the area right outside the city with a small river and a bridge. The bridge and some of its surroundings are complete. Yet, better to be prudent on that one since it is the first ever time I am dealing with a river and since my personal wish is to catch up ProMods standards.

I hope you like it. Till then, take care!
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

OMNI du 31
Developer

02 Oct 2022 07:52

Greetings everyone,

Here are some more images from the Calarasi Extension which have just came out of the oven :) Well, I did most of them in the previous 2 days so, they might not be top notch...

I must say the river took me so long as it is my first time. Especially after deciding to add the real life construction site in the last minute. Also, due to having to replace a pure hill with the part of DIN3 which passes under the bridge in the middle of the construction process hahaha :D I basically forgot there was a road lol. However, the saddest part is I will have to make 2 more for Calarasi and Silistra ports in the end.

I suppose I started to comprehend what "Use More Brushes" means. Roughly, adding some variety on the terrain which seems natural and which avoids a bland experience.

Not gonna lie, that path literally drove me crazy. I was willing to make a bending path, at the beginning. However, it turns out the game does not like short and bending terrains at the same time. So, this is what I could get in the end. I suppose this scene should do

Now, I am dealing with adding props to the city itself. After that, I will continue to construct the part of DIN3 between the roundabout and the port. Like I said, I won't include this in the next version till I finish Silistra. Because basically, why would I release a road going nowhere?

One last thing

Although I am not the friendliest person in the community, I try to help out others as much as I can whenever I find the opportunity and mood. I admit, I can be a hard person sometimes. But, in general, my character does not allow me to turn my back whenever someone seeks help (if that's something I can help with, of course). Recently, I made a tutorial on importing sign images in the editor. For me, it is a very simple process and I figured it out completely on my own just by extracting the game files. That's why although I was surprised that there were some people who could not manage it, I decided to to one no matter what.

The sign image I showed you as an example is the emblem of the Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency. And as you can see below, I found it on Google Images by simply typing it (thanks Google Translate)

I have just checked, 3 of them have got transparent backgrounds. However, I have been informed that some guy decided to download the screenshot I took from the editor, crop it use it as it is his own instead of making a proper R&D.

I would have never imagined that I would agree with a Romanian mapper one day on every single word of his opinion and doing so is, for sure, a real achievement. Even when people who hate each other's guts for eternity do neither steal nor copy-paste someone's effort. And even when in the academy, when you quote someone's paper, you must give credits to the original author of the content. Otherwise, it is considered as plagiarism. Ergo, I am saying this for the first and for the last time; please be original and start to comprehend I am the one who teaches how to catch a fish instead of giving a fish.

Till then, take care! :)
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

boikoborisov

06 Oct 2022 15:14

What else are you planning to add?
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 06 Oct 2022 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.

OMNI du 31
Developer

24 Oct 2022 17:14

Greetings,

I know I have been neglecting here due to my irl responsibilities. However, I would like to announce that the Calarasi Extension is complete and it shall be ready to release when 1.47 comes out. Here are some images from the remaining part of this phase:

When it comes to Silistra, I have been doing things there and there but no spot is ready even for sharing images. Because in addition to my irl, Silistra requires more of a custom work since some roads and prefabs I used do not support neither curbs nor sidewalks. At least in the places I need them... However, I am positive that it will also be finished till 1.47. It's a small city with 35k habitants anyway...

Till then, take care!
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information