Road Connection from Poti to Southern Region?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
khaos526

06 Mar 2022 01:30

Am I correct to assume there will not be a route in planning from Poti to Sochi (in Southern Region) via Sokhumi because of the status of Abkhazian (similar as to why Ukraine was never expanded in the past)? If so is there any soon future plans to extend Georgia in PM to Tbilisi north to the border so that eventually SR can expand to include Vladikavkaz to have a direct link to SR from Gerogia (I understand Southern Region will have to expand to include this on their own)?

I just noticed in the recent 2.6 update that Georgia was not touched upon further so wasn't sure if any plans to extend it were coming in the next few updates at all?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

07 Mar 2022 12:49

Always keep in mind.

Rome wasn't build in a day ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

khaos526

18 Mar 2022 23:36

Yes I understand, I just did not know if Promods would extend into Abkhazia region of Georgia or avoid it due to the political issues, much like they have with Ukraine development years back? If it happend, then that connection would be a lot quicker with development, rather than having to wait for both ProMods and Southern Region to eventually expand to Tbilisi to avoid that region, which of course would take a much longer time...
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 19 Mar 2022 08:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information