Ats map editor help

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
TanteBerthaNL

19 Feb 2022 23:09

Hi goodday all.. im bussy for 1 month now with making my own map from scratch.. since a few days i finaly can make a map and make the companys to work and load the map in the game itself(so happy lol) i just cant seem to find out how to make the ui map to work in a right way.. the map in game stil shows the positions of the original countrys and the edges of them and my own made country is allll the way right in the map.. i cant zoom in on it becouse the more you zoom in the more the map goes to the center and you cant see my own country annymore.. i hate to ask for things.. but i just cant seem to find it out myself either by google

Anny help is much apreciated!

mads1153
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2022 00:48

Hello, TanteBerthaNL.

Can you explain more in depth about this issue with also screenshot that shows this zoom limit issue?
It would be easier to understand more, but for me this sounds like a zoom limit issue that is not possible to move more outside the original map.
This mod is so awesome :D

Using Promods Europe 2.68 and ProMods Canada 1.2.5a
ETS2: Level 118 and played 5227,8 hours
ATS: Level 46 and played 796,3 hours

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 28 September 2018
ProMods Moderator since 6 January 2022

TanteBerthaNL

27 Feb 2022 23:15

Hi thnx for the answer.. exactly what you say as last is the problem.. but i have seen and used mod maps where they have centered there own map so that they can zoom in.. but i just can seem to figure that out.. it keeps me bussy for weeks now lol.. cant even buy my own trailer becouse i cant select my garage😅

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information