Files missing ProMods

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
tomat

23 Jan 2022 01:06

Whenever I try to play ProMods in multiplayer, it says something similar to ''one or more files are missing'' when I followed the guide from ProMods on how to install.
Do you guys know how to fix this?

ScuL
Founder

24 Jan 2022 00:32

What are the files you are including?
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

alexdinpoik
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2022 18:04

For me the issue was antivirus related. file missed / corrupted during online entering.
i uninstalled my antivirus and i then started to disable few things searching for what it was. formatted windows repaired it all that

long story short i found out that antivirus settings on windows named APP & Browser controll has to be disabled
or the game could crash or give currupted file when trying to go online with promode. if i turn it back on it will give me problems

i havent read anyones post here so there might be an awnser somewhere or talks about this by now. but i felt like sharing and let everyone know for anyone who has issue like that. thanks. crash had an error code just cant remember. make sure to restart pc when disable/enable the security setting for app & browser setting

Return to “Multiplayer issues ETS2”

• Information