Development for Bosnia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
tarikko

25 Dec 2021 22:48

Ok so after this update (ProMods 2.60) where three new cities were added to Bosnia i was wondering if Bosnia can gain 2-4 cities in each update. If that happens i would definitely include Livno, Bugojno, Trebinje, Bihac, Goražde, Bijeljina, Tuzla and Travnik. And some roads too: The M16 and M16.4, M15, M18 Bijeljina-Tuzla, M5 or E661 Zenica-Travnik, M16.2 between Jablanica and Bugojno, M5 to Bihac from Buško Jezero.
(I know, this is really ambitious but i would like to some day in the future, i see all this on the map.) Have a nice day. ;)

StOjAn________

21 Oct 2023 00:07

Please add Bijeljina with the environment,Zvornik with the environment,Brcko with the environment and Ugljevik with the environment

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information