promods

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

22 Oct 2021 06:06

I do.

When it's ready ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

bmwGTR

22 Oct 2021 10:00

Hi,

when it's ready ;)

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

eclipse538

25 Oct 2021 17:57

Volleybal4life wrote:
22 Oct 2021 06:06
I do.

When it's ready ;)
warmest regards, thank you all for your hard work and contributions to ATS and ATS modding community. I am greatly looking forward to the update Promods Canada for ATS 1.42. Currently I have not tried the mod yet, I found out about it AFTER already updating many of the available Map mods because I came into this community 3 days before the 1.42 update! I found out I could reduce my game version to 1.41, but alas with the current "community built" North American map which includes all available and compatible maps for ATS I found with my current save (I put in 25 hours in 3 days =O) that going to a previous version meant my current save is not compatible with 1.41! I know I know, thats my problem, and trust me, im not trying to sound like a complainer. but rather, I just want you to know how EXCITED I am genuinely to play Promod Canada Content in ATS. ATS has been very therapeutic for me, at a time when I actually really needed some therapy, so my experience has been one that feels oddly spiritual and with meaning, when I play. Again thank you Promod Team for your work, and Heres to your continued success! I look forward to donating!

grizzlymm

01 Nov 2021 23:13

It’s great I have found this thread. I have found a lot of useful information for myself. It is interesting, but I was looking for this information not so long ago everywhere. And I could not find anything. Then, when I was communicating on my local forum at https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/florida/, I saw a link to this platform. And it is really more than just great.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information