Is There a List of the Companies Included in the Trailer & Company Pack?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
OneOverAstro

25 Aug 2021 03:32

I was wondering if anyone has or could link a list of the companies included in the pack and their trailers. The reason why is because I am running the T&C Pack along side Sisl's Trailer Pack. Unfortunately, Sisl's Trailer Pack doesn't have Eimskip but the Promods one does. What I'm looking for is something similar to Sisl's trailer wizard on radiotrucker.com where it shows the available companies and their trailers. Thanks in the meantime! :D
I like sports, languages, things that go (except boats), and (of course) trucking! I am also a goal horn youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/c/AstroGoalHorns

Jevsenak
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2021 08:47

i would also be interested in this kind of information. I'm using virtual speditor and it show default company names, so it is hard to figure our wich company was replaced by one in the mod.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information