Traffic Mod by AsAcOn

You can share and discuss ETS2 AI car mods here
asacon

05 May 2021 05:31

Moin ,
this is my first attempt at a traffic mod.
So it is still in beta phase and some adjustments will be made occasionally.

I have tried as best as possible to recreate the traffic volume, especially at peak hours between 6 and 10 am as well as between 16 and 19 pm.

There may be traffic jams at highway entrances and exits, construction sites and road narrowing, accidents and traffic jams in the cities at traffic circles and intersections.

Furthermore, I have the intensity of the traffic mod divided into 5 levels ( Low , Medium , High, Ultra ) so there should be something for everyone. The mod is for 1.40+ and all DLC's. I have tested it on the standard map and on the Promods and with the trailer pack from Promods. Other AI Packs , ( except my private ) , and especially those of Jazzycat, have not yet been tested by me but should work.

Attention the higher the traffic level is the more likely it is that it can come to load jerks.
As a loading order I use first the map mod (if desired) and directly after the traffic mod all other mods behind the traffic mod and decides in which intensity he should be used and activated this dan in the mod folder.

I hope you like the mod and I look forward to constructive tips or suggestions for change.

Link: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/padbi73maqlx/Traf ... k.zip.html

Sorry for the bad English, it was translated with Deep L because I speak very bad English.
Wer Rechtschreib und Grammatikfehler findet darf sie gern behalten.

asacon

20 Jul 2021 13:12

Wer Rechtschreib und Grammatikfehler findet darf sie gern behalten.

taurus31

29 Jul 2021 15:33

Great mod !

Poggy31

19 Sep 2021 14:59

Thank you! This is a very good Mod

Return to “ETS2 AI mods”

• Information