Installing Truck mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 truck mods here
>doc<

25 Apr 2021 18:26

Hi guys,
I have a simple question. I've played the vanilla game for a while and now I'm thinking to mod my game.
Can someone please tell me what is the difference between a modded Truck and the in-game one ? Why should I install a truck mod ? What does it do more or less ?
And if I install one and then decide that I don't want it anymore, will my paid money for the truck just fly away or what happens then ?
Thanks in advance for the answers :D .

InfoBlock

04 Mar 2022 07:52

1. The difference between an modded truck and the In-Game one is that the modded truck has some change details and also some more tuning parts that can you add.
2. There's no reason why you should install any truck mods, if you want to download one just go ahead!
3. More or less iit just adds an new truck to the game, replaces an truck that is already in the game or adds new tuning parts to an truck that is already in the game
4. If you install an paid truck mod you have no right to refund your money, as it is an file that you downloaded and you could still use it even though you asked for refund, the creator nor anyone else can force you to delete the file, so your money will stay by the creator of the mod! There are also some truck mods that are free, so get them instead

De_Ruyter

09 Oct 2022 14:38

If you want truck mods (or any other mod for that matter) make absolutely sure it's for the current ETS2/ATS version.
NEVER install a mod that is meant for a different version as it may cause problems. This for trucks, trailers, engines (pretty much the hardware part so to say)
Also don't install mods that are not listed on the SCS Software forums or on the Promods forums as there are a lot of thiefs out there that think they are cleaver.
These thiefs also often change things so it breaks the mod or your game, as the flying part for example.

Payed trucks are a huge problem already as it is ILLEGAL to offer such things, these people risk serious legal issues for doing that.
There are already people who offer such things that were dragged to court over this.
Just a trucker here, nothing to be seen. Please more along!

Kaffa2.0

17 Apr 2023 22:38

Just a small example of what you can do with it, i would also suggest to keep it within the original part limit
so your game wont reset parts for multiplayer and be aware a modded car can't be modified when playing tmp

ScraxGaming

18 Apr 2023 09:24

With Truck Mods you can also drive some Retro or Classic Trucks, which give you more Challenge, when these Trucks have less powerfull Engines with maybe only 300 or 400 hp.
Also these Truck may look special because you usually don´t see them on real Roads.

Which Mods I realy recomend are the Mercedes-Benz MP3 and MP2 from Dotec, they have a realy high Quality, nice Soudfiles and good Tuning Options.
Also they are free on the Steam Workshop, so you can use them easy with yoúr Friends in Convoy Mode!

Best Regrats
Mega Map Combo:
ETS2 1.46 + PM/PM-ME/PM-TGS + RM + ROEX + AZGE + SR + Volga + Sibir + RTA + JRR + Maghreb + Red See

German / English

Return to “ETS2 Truck mods”

• Information