Jazzycat trailers mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 trailer mods here
kubusiowo

01 Mar 2021 01:52

Hello guys!
I downloaded the newest jazzycat "trailer and cargo " and "military cargo" packs and I have got an issue, they don't work together, if I add trailer and cargo 1st and then military, the military cargos don't appear at the freight market, if the military 1st -> trailer and cargo doesn't appear although I can see them all at the trailer listing in both situations. They don't even work together when no more mods are added.
Do you know any solution? or they just won't work together?

erbkaiser
Donation rank:

11 Mar 2021 22:40

Which mods exactly? I use almost all of Jazzycat's mods and they do work together. The one exception is the overweight traffic which is included in the AI traffic.

military_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v5.0_base.scs / military_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v5.0_eng.scs
and
military_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v5.0_eng.scs / trailers_and_cargo_pack_by_Jazzycat_v9.5_part1.scs to part 3.

Mapi96
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 09:44

Hi I got a problem with the jazzycat trailer packs

no matter which one I use it doesnt load the cargo.. military doesnt work, railway cargo doesnt work, trailer pack doesnt work. I dont know what to do... I tried everything

Deidra

26 Apr 2021 08:19

Have you tried to sleep after you activate trailer and cargo mods in the mod manager? New cargoes should appear next day
Stand with
Ukraine !

Andys71
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2021 20:09

Mapi96 wrote:
25 Apr 2021 09:44
Hi I got a problem with the jazzycat trailer packs

no matter which one I use it doesnt load the cargo.. military doesnt work, railway cargo doesnt work, trailer pack doesnt work. I dont know what to do... I tried everything
Silly question but have you un-zipped them ? I run most of Jazzys mods and never had that issue

elias380
Donation rank:

08 Dec 2021 02:16

For me it seems like less than half of the trailers on the job market actually are the trailers that are a part of Jazzycat's Trailers and Cargo pack, the rest are the vanilla trailers. Is this a bug or just a feature? I know for sure that in older versions practically all of the vanilla trailers were replaced by the mod pack. :)
For the record, this is the only trailer mod I have installed and this occurs also if it's the sole mode I have active. The mod is up to date and I have all of the four files installed and activated.

Bucketsmith

23 Dec 2021 20:37

Modded trailers are added into the pool of trailers to be spawned, alongside vanilla SCS trailers and any other modded trailers.
Only when a mod specifically mentions it replaces specific trailers, will it remove whatever it replaces from that hidden list.
AFAIK all of Jazzycat's stuff is additive, not replacing. Even his traffic mods and add-ons(for trailers).

Return to “ETS2 Trailer mods”

• Information