A Cat truck driver?

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
RaceCatPusheen36

21 Feb 2021 14:32

Hello, don’t really do introductions as I never know what to say
Anyway a cat? Yes a cat, well more race cat as I’m usually found on race sims such as Assetto Corsa Competizione or rFactor and Race Cat becomes Race engineer cat but I’m also found trucking and came across pro mods via the Steam workshop and people saying that their mod works with pro mods so did some research and here I am

I haven’t downloaded any map content yet as I’m still working out how and what I need to do (yes I’ve seen the tutorial which is excellent) just get a bit nervous about changing things within a game when I’m not fully sure how to

Anyway I’m Race Cat / engineer cat / now truck driver guide cat 😂

JohnBart
Donation rank:

22 Feb 2021 15:52

Hopefully, the fact that how much ProMods expands and enhances the vanilla map will be a good CATalyst to download and install our mod. ;)

Welcome aboard! ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

RaceCatPusheen36

22 Feb 2021 20:20

😂 I like what you did there!

I have since posting that downloaded the Canada map for ATS and it is fantastic! I love it

JohnBart
Donation rank:

23 Feb 2021 09:21

Thank you, we're glad to hear that. Have fun in Canada and stay tuned, as more updates are coming there, too. ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information