New to modding

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
G4mePr01337

31 Jan 2021 02:32

Hey all,

I'm a bit late with this, but better late than never, right?

I'm a 27-year-old Truck Simulator aficionado from the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the United States. I have played Euro Truck Simulator 2 since 2013 and American Truck Simulator since 2016. In January 2021, I got into ProMods for both games. I have the ProMods Europe and Middle East mods for ETS2, together with the Trailer and Company Pack and the Cabin Accessories Pack. I also have ProMods Canada for ATS.

I find that these mods make the game much more enjoyable. With a Logitech G923 steering wheel + pedal suite, I almost feel as though I'm actually driving.

Anyway, my first posts prior to this introductory post were bug reports. I'm going to be doing a lot of bug hunting, and posting whatever I can find that I feel merits attention. But I also look forward to interacting with the modding community, and perhaps trying out new mods if I feel they are of high quality and are well supported. I also have some ideas I'd like to share with this community.

In ETS2, I drive a Scania 730S, and it is fully decked out. In ATS, I drive a 605-hp (451-kW) Western Star 49X.

My ETS2 headquarters are in Bucharest, Romania, where I drive for Euro Cargo S.A. My great-great-grandfather (I think; I know for sure it was one of my ancestors) sailed to the U.S. from Romania very early in the 20th century. My ATS headquarters are in Portland, Oregon, United States, which is very close to where I actually live in real life. I drive for Freight America Inc.

Visit my World of Trucks profile by clicking the link in my signature.

You'll notice that on my ATS rig, I have a license plate with the name, "Steven" on it. If you're wondering, yes, that is my real given name.

By the way, if there are any other high-quality, well-supported mods out there that I should check out, let me know.
Last edited by G4mePr01337 on 24 Dec 2021 23:58, edited 9 times in total.
Looking for me on World of Trucks? Find me by clicking here.

Read my introductory forum post here.

ScuL
Founder

01 Feb 2021 03:44

G4mePr01337 wrote:
31 Jan 2021 02:32

I find that these mods make the game much more enjoyable.

Thank you, that has always been our goal :mrgreen:
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Introductions”

• Information