promods canada not working in truckersmp 2

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
GNX8

03 Jan 2021 04:39

hello, I have this recently issue today, at mod manager, the pop screen said 4 mods of canada promods and mod cannot find, active mod shown red with ! circle. I assume it not read canada promods?

I forgot to mention this issue about upload canada promods into TruckersMP today it didnt detect it?
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 03 Jan 2021 09:23, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic split, please make your own topic instead of bumping other people ones

ShawnCZek
TruckersMP

03 Jan 2021 11:10

Hello,

The Mod Manager is disabled in the TruckersMP modification. Therefore, you can only find out whether ProMods is mounted by joining the server. The loading bar should become red and you should see Canada on the map.
When joining a server, you only get a warning message in case some DLC's are missing.

Regards.

GNX8

03 Jan 2021 16:07

@shawnczek, thanks for reply. Yeah it is still works.. after login TruckersMP it’ll automatically back to your mod manager but TruckersMP load mod manager screen came out and you will notice warning red circle 🔴 on Canada promods. You have to confidence click continue load button! Canada promods will show up @ your map in TruckersMP server! 😊

Return to “Multiplayer issues ATS”

• Information