SCS should hire Promods/Few questions? :)

Ask questions about the ATS mod here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
SireDragonChester

10 Dec 2020 20:22

Hi to all Promod Dev out their who have put the heart and soul into this map/mods.. As ex beta tester/small sever admin and ex moderator from another small steam indie dev team (UE4 game). I can tell right from the start that a lot of heart/soul and Canadian help has gone into this mod and it shows with big huge Canadian look and feel that captures BC area very well. It's so very Epic, Almost feel like I am there, Thank you to everybody who has help bring Promods Canada to life <3 <3 <3. I had grands parents that live in Vernon BC area, My sis and I use to vist them every summer,, The drive from Calgary AB to Vernon was always 9-10+ hour drive but was always a beautiful drive that I never forget.. I haven't been back since my grandparents pass away back 2010ish..

Here screen shot of my Pete 389 with 650 hp/2,000 ft/lb Detroit diesel cruising #1 Trans Canada Highway.
Sire3-BC-ATS-Petebilt-389-dec-2020.jpg
My only concern is while stopping for fuel, A couple of times I had to park my huge haul (110,000 lb haul) on side the road just to un hitch
and to fuel up my truck.. I hope the Promod team will replace small gas stations with ones that are more Big truck friendly please..

Q: I know this is very unlikely, but is their any chance that 1.38 version could be made compatible, Oregon and Washington are only
DLC currently require for ProMods Canada correct? They work with 1.38? The reason I ask is because many sound mods are still/haven't been updated by other modders and I was just wonder how hard would be make 1.38 compatible and or if dev could test it at least, Roll back 1.38 just see if would run?

Not huge deal but just wonder if its possible, ATS 1.38 has many my fav sound engine truck mods that may never be updated anymore (I fear the modder who made mod I love (CAT Engine sound pack) may never get updated again because of Covid stuff effecting everybody/their jobs and RL.
I would really love play ProMods on 1.38 if its a possibility maybe later on?

-Sire
-x470mobo/2700x/16GB 3200Mhz/GTX 1080ti/1tb SSD/Win7/ 240 GB SSD-Linux/Win10
G29 Wheel/TH8a Shifter/SKRS add on shifter.

bmwGTR

10 Dec 2020 20:47

Hi,

I'm sorry, there won't be a version for 1.38.
ProMods releases are everytime made for the game version which was the newest at the release.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

ScuL
Founder

11 Dec 2020 01:27

It is technically impossible to convert map sector files back to an older version level
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

SireDragonChester

15 Feb 2021 07:29

Its all good now.. The modder who made my fav Cat/Detroit engine pack, came out from hiding and update is mods finally.. But thanks all for the replys.

Am I too assume currently Pro mods don't work with 1.40 beta? but at some point they be once 1.40 is stable?
Thanks.

PS still think SCS dev/team should hire you guys and help make Promods as part of ATS? Have Devs from Promods every talked to SCS devs?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 15 Feb 2021 08:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

15 Feb 2021 07:53

Hi, promods won't work with ets2/ats open betas. They will only update a new version when a stable version of the game arrives.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ATS”

• Information