A few things that hurt my gameplay. ProMods 2.5.0.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
MeStarre
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 13:59

1. In the region of Southern Switzerland on a certain road the view is blocked bij a screen wide texture (mostly green) that goes over the road and thus blocking view. After a while the texture goes away.
2. Some delivery points are almost impossible to reach, resulting in exiting the delivery. To many parked stuff. Looks awesome, but it's a pain.
3. A lot of ghost objects thrashing my truck. Still, on some roads, mainly roundabouts, there are objects that are invisible and launches your vehicle into the air.
4. Lots of off-ramps got a unrealistic sharp turn. Impossible to take without driving the trailer through the grass or hitting the barrier. Some of them even barely fit the width of the truck trailer combo.

A smaller issue, for me that is, is optimization. Almost all places on the map have a steady 60fps. Some places do still drop at 20fps. My rig should be able to run everything ultra/high at 60fps.
Ryzen 5 2600+ @4ghz OC. RTX 2070super OC. 32gig ddr4 (4x8) XMP on.

The first problem happens on more places on the PM map.

Anyway, I hope a future version will address these issues.
Keep up the awesome and hard work. Love it. 🥇🥇🥇

Edit: I am aware of PM 2.5.1. for ETS2 1.3.9. But I rather wait for the Iberia DLC because you guys are probably going to need to update PM to when that launches. Until then sticking with ETS2 1.38, with PM 2.5.0.

citelis730
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 14:11

Are you playing with only ProMods? Because if you use other mods they can cause problems if they are incompatible or outdated. You can post gamelog and someone may be able to help.

Also i don't see any reason to avoid updating in 1.39.

JohnBart
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2020 15:36

MeStarre wrote:
17 Nov 2020 13:59
Edit: I am aware of PM 2.5.1. for ETS2 1.3.9. But I rather wait for the Iberia DLC because you guys are probably going to need to update PM to when that launches. Until then sticking with ETS2 1.38, with PM 2.5.0.
Considering that the Iberia DLC has no release date announced at this point, and so it's easily many weeks (if not months) away, I don't see why you shouldn't upgrade to the next version. ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information