Polestar's Trucking and Transport Thread: Reloaded

Post your own screenshots & videos of our mods here
Polestar
Donation rank:

30 Sep 2020 20:24

Hello all!

Long time no see! Chances are you have no idea who I am and I don't blame you. I used to enjoy posting in my other thread A LOT. But my profile with all the good trucks got deleted for unknown reasons and then a bunch of mods went outdated. It made me remake another truck which is this 2018 Scania S730 in a Skane Edition replica skin. It picked up a lot of upgrades in the two years of ownership, so much so that I decided to post my journeys again. No more switching trucks: this is my setup and has been for a large while. I will try and occasionally post again. Thanks for viewing and don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts!

So. A 2018 Scania S730. The trailer I'm using (since recently) is a 2020 Ekeri, non cooler. A cool little combo in my opinion.

Without further ado, let's drive! I'll update when I have some on the road content.
Current truck: 2021 Mercedes Actros MP5
Current trailer: 2021 Schmitz S.KO
License plate:
Image Image

Polestar
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2020 00:33

Drove all the way down to Basel. And stayed the night there before finding a new cargo in Bern.

Early bird!

Some tragic weather between Bern and Verona, the next location.

The always fun check ups at the border.

Milan...

Verona > Kielce (Poland)

Pulled over at the Polish border...

A famous sign :)
License plate:
Image Image

ManuBAD

15 Oct 2020 10:55

Nice combo ;)
Social media YouTube // Twitter // Steam

Polestar
Donation rank:

23 Oct 2020 13:26

Thank you!

Toegevoegd in 7 minuten :
The skies will always be beautiful in this game...

Next cargo was waiting for me at the HUGE distribution centers in Piotrkow Trybunalski. Almost got lost just finding where to load :D

Back in Germany, never been to Chemnitz so that was fun to see.

8-)

Next batch of shots was after a week of pure driving without thinking about making content. I made it to Turkey and this is back to Bulgaria.

Taking a break after the hefty border controls...

And on the road again!
Last edited by bmwGTR on 23 Oct 2020 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
License plate:
Image Image

Polestar
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2021 16:07

Doesn't happen often that I switch my main truck, but the Scania has done enough miles for the moment and it's time to try something different.

So I bought this! It's a 2021 Mercedes Actros (1863) that I've already given a few modifications. I'll give you a full run down of the spec when I can be bothered :D

One of the key features of the new Actros is obviously the fact that you can get it with cameras instead of mirrors. A highly underrated feature in my opinion, it eliminates a big blindspot on the truck.

Because one can never have enough light, it's already been fitted with a bunch of Kelsa bars and LED lights.

License plate:
Image Image

Pendolino_Master

06 Jun 2021 16:50

Love your screens! Awesome!
WoTr - https://worldoftrucks.com/en/profile/6207054

^^^^^^^^^^^^……………||
|………………………………||""""""""|"""\____,_
|………………………………||_____ |___/….... D
|__________________||______|_| |____ |
|(@) (@) (@)|"""***.|(@)(@)|****|(@)

Polestar
Donation rank:

06 Jun 2021 20:59

Thanks mate, appreciate it!
License plate:
Image Image

Polestar
Donation rank:

08 Jun 2021 23:02

I have no idea why I haven't tried this mod before, it's fantastic and makes the already quite cool new Mercedes even cooler with the new dashboard.

I also decided to stand out a bit more by making a trailer skin!

Gotta love Vienna

.... and that's me out again, for the forseeable future. Just as I got motivated to drive and photograph more of my stuff on ETS, the game crashed after setting off outside Vienna, deleting my profile. Literally vanished, no idea where it went.

I found an older profile which I completely stripped down and setup again, and then spent about 2 hours settling in and remaking my Actros. Only for it to crash right after finishing the truck, not having saved ANYTHING in the meantime leaving me back at square one.

I have more important stuff to do this week than spending hours rebuilding stuff I already had on this game, especially when it's this prone to crashing. Quite annoyed by that.
License plate:
Image Image

Polestar
Donation rank:

15 Jun 2021 23:49

Granted - it did stink quite a bit that everything went down the drain and an effort to rebuild it didn't have much more success. However, after a week of other stuff on my mind, the fix was quite simple and I'm ready to go trucking again.

Although predominantly to check out the new Daf XG+.

Here it is, in my company's dark blue in XG+ 520 guise. I can't promise to use it a lot - quite enjoying the Mercedes - but it is a very solid truck. The modern dashboard is gorgeous and works well, the engine is quiet, and it looks quite good in my opinion!

Infamous Millau viaduct.

Free old vs new comparision.

Fun fact: I was on the A1 in the Netherlands the other day and actually spotted a Daf (presumably a regular XG) before it was revealed, dressed in camouflage. I assumed it was some kind of Scania S and I can sort of see why. I wouldn't say it's my favorite truck looks wise, but it's refreshing for Daf and not terrible either. If you compare it to the new Iveco S-Way for example, now that is a truck I don't find quite as appealing :D

Anyway, back on the road and a lovely sunrise.

Good news:

The MP5 is also back! It's taken a while to get everything back to what it once was, so I did some mods in the meantime. Mainly adding all the Edition 1 bits, because it was supposed to be one. The Kelsa bar on the bottom is now the one that wraps around the entire front bumper and the foglights are now on with the daytime lights. It's a very ''lit up'' truck this was, but I like it a lot nevertheless.

Back with more journeys soon!
License plate:
Image Image

krigl

16 Jun 2021 13:20

Great shots. Have to say I prefer the Scania, partly because of the colour - that dark blue on the Merc and Daf makes it hard to see details - but you've got it looking fantastic with that griffin and all the decorations.

Return to “Share the love”

• Information