Crash just north of Virovitica border crossing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
harharluke
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2020 16:01

Hi, twice in a row I've had a CTD at an exact specific place on a roundabout at the coordinates below, using the 3rd exit of the roundabout (in the direction of the red route on the screenshot provided) it happens right as I exit off the roundabout. This happened twice in a row in the exact same spot however when I went in game to get the coordinates for this report, I managed it with no crashes by driving over the roundabout in the wrong direction (just to get straight to the troubled location) so it's presumably somewhere on that roundabout the issue lies.

This is the location

These are the coordinates for just as you are about to get onto the roundabout, take the full roundabout and turn off on the 3rd exit in the normal manner to reproduce.

Code: Select all

crash to desktop ;[15/07/2020 15:53] (sec+0006+0006);26074.8;9.99591;26473.6;-2.83964;-0.197377
unable to post game.log because it of course got cleared when I launched it again to get the coordinates (me not thinking it'd not crash on the final attempt. I can however post game.crash if that helps?

Cheers :)

JohnBart
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2020 17:22

Hi harharluke,

Can you please reproduce this crash and then attach your game.log as well? We'll also check the location in the meantime. Thanks! ;)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information