college

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
david1207

17 Sep 2020 12:52

It totally depends on my mood, If I feel like doing homework and completing the college tasks then that's fine, I'll do it. But If I finds it boring then it will become difficult for me to complete the task.

Georg Haeder

21 Sep 2020 00:09

TheNuvolari wrote:
27 Aug 2019 09:15
What if we would sue our teachers and tell them that driving a truck is a more important job? :lol:
To be brutally honest right here, if you go trucking then be assured the few steps you climb up to get in your truck is the highest career ladder you'll climb in life!
If you don't want to go to college consider a trade school, certified mechanics and certified electricians are doing good money.

Doroti99

09 Feb 2021 12:48

I am a student doing my masters in Philosophy. This year I have ABSOLOUTELY HATED doing my assingments. I do enjoy my course but I hate assignments. I feel like I put them off so much, and end up starting them a day of 2 before . When i do start, i last about 5-10 mins just messing around doing a title, then close my computer. Then takes me about 2/3 hours to convince myself to open it again, when I do finally open up the doccument, i just copy and paste everything i need, change a few words here and there and then submit it.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information