Dannu's real life driving

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Dannu
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2022 07:22

Yeah, i am back :D Have been at Air Force, and after army at 2 places working. Now some pictures.
From our ''Final war'', our job was to refuel F/A 18 Hornet fighters. Couple of days first at Kuopio airport, then we did move to Kajaani airport. Place i served was at Rovaniemi airport, Lapland Air Command.
On a road trip with guys. Picture taken at Napapiiri/Arctic Circle Shell. And before someone asks, what the hell is that thing on most right, just google Sisu E13TP 8×8. It is quite interesting machine to drive :D
First time driving NextGen Scania, taken from trip to Haapajärvi.
After finishing my military service, i did start looking for a job. So i found myself driving a bulk truck. It was not really my thing, because my skin is quite sensitive. I was mainly driving between Tornio and Luleå harbor.
And what i am doing now? Driving a ore truck! I start my day from Kemi, and end my day there too. I drive copper or nickel from Kevitsa mine to Kemi harbor, depends on what they need. Ore is then taken with train to Harjavalta, or loaded into ships. All trucks except one are Volvo trucks, and max weight theese trucks have is 76 tons. Quite easy job, but still best so far.

Keep on trucking!
-Dannu
Ex-ProMods Beta Tester from 1.90 to 2.64

Shiva

05 Feb 2022 09:29

<3 for the update :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information